Required Wiimmfi Patcher update for Mario Kart Wii

Leseratte schrieb:

I've manually activated your Dolphin instance, please try again and check if it works now.
      Hello, good evening! First of all, sorry for my bad english since im spanish.

I have been playing this game a lot time ago (Like... from 2008 to 2012 on Wii) and I decided to stream this game 1-2 years ago. (twitch.tv/calce17/clips?filter=clips&range=all I got some clips of me playing if u want some proofs). I played in dolphin because i couldnt stream on my wii, since got no camera and stuff.

I stopped streaming for personal reasons, but I wanted to come back like weeks ago, but online didnt work. I made some research and I found this post, so I installed bootmi on my wii and get the NAND to put it in dolphin.

Its so COOL because I even got my real Wii acount ([GA] Javato)

But sadly I have to wait AGAIN the 7 days (I did time ago when i installed wimmfi for first time)

Its posible to you to do the same you did with this guy? I would love to play today with my friends! If is not posible i'll wait anyway, but hope you are online!

[Note: I made what you said of copyng the settings.txt, but I think it dont works because, before found this guide, i made the 'wimmfi unbanner' tool to try to solve the problem (Like I did years ago to generate the false NAND]
      Hello, sorry for my bad English, I'm French...

I waited 7 days but I get the error code "23934: Wiimmfi: Invalid login parameter"

I use a real vWii NAND on Dolphin (vWii mode on my Wii U).

I have tried solving this issue but nowhere on the internet indicates how to fix this ...

I followed the requirements page on the official Wiimmfi site for Dolphin...

My Wii U MAC address is correctly entered in the "Dolphin.ini" file.

Keys.bin is put in the Wii folder.

Bootmii is not working on Wii U, so I extracted the NAND from my vWii with another tool (FS-Toolbox).

Do you know how I can fix it please?
      Most likely that's a bug in the tool you used to make the NAND dump.

You should be able to fix this issue by following this tutorial: forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.p…r-error-23934-on-Dolphin/

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Hello,

I did the wiimmfi patch and went online to Mario kart. I connected to it using wfc and was able to connect immediately.does this mean I do not have to wait for the mail or I'm I ok and keep playing.another thing is that I don't keep my Wii on all the time because of my WiFi connection. So I have to press 1 and download it or just continue waiting.

Thanks USGYT

(Sorry for the grammar, my phone has a real bad keyboard)
      Hey, I’m pretty new at all this, but...

I have CTGP R installed on my Wii. I cannot play on Wiimmfi because every time I try, I get error code 23934. Everywhere I go, everyone keeps saying that means “invalid login parameter” but idk what that means.

Again, I’m playing on the original Wii. Not playing on Dolphin or anything like that. I read on the Wiimmfi website that if I have CTGP, I don’t need to do anything. But I keep getting error code 23934. Please help, because I wanna play on Wiimmfi servers.
      Interesting, I have never seen that error happen on CTGP ...

Are you starting CTGP from the homebrew channel, from an exploit, or from the installed channel in the system menu?
      Can you try going into the CTGP settings and change the "SD compatibility mode" (if it's on, turn it off; if it's already off, turn it on) and see if that helps?

I’m opening CTGP through the installed channel through the system menu.

“SD Compatibility Mode” was off, so I turned it on and then loaded Wiimmfi, and still got 23934. So I went back and turned it off again, and still got the same message.

Another SD related setting is “Save Game on SD card?” And I have that set to no. Is that another possible cause of the problem?
      No, "Save game to SD card" is a different setting and has nothing to do with that.

In that case, this looks like it might be a bug in CTGP. If that is the case then you would need to contact MrBean, maybe he has another idea.
      Does the error also happen when you start CTGP from the Homebrew Channel?

Okay, I’ll be sure to contact him.

I don’t have the Homebrew Channel. I downloaded CTGP through a YouTube step-by-step tutorial, which allowed me to download it without the homebrew channel, so I assumed I never needed it.

I know there was that thing about updating patchers, but the patcher update page on wiimmfi.de says “If you are using CTGP Revolution, the FlashHax app in the Internet Channel, or the str2hax EULA exploit, you don't need to do anything. These patchers have automatically been updated.” I’m using CTGP R so I thought I didn’t have to do anything.
      Hi,
      This is weird... after doing some experimentation to play online with my friends on Dolphin, I have to wait 5 days on MKWii when I run my Wii NAND in dolphin but I don't have to wait when I play on my console. Why is this? Just curious...

P.S. if you can unban my dolphin that would be great... I only just realised you can share the NAND
      Leseratte, I think I was able to get it to work. I think my problem was I was trying to join an online game straight through CTGP (CTWW), instead of running the Wiimmfi patcher every time I want to play online.

After multiple attempts, I was able to run a Wiimmfi patcher using this video by MrBean. I got the "wait 7 days" screen. So after 7 days I'll see if this works! If not I'll come back here and let you know, and also see if there is anything else I can do.
      Hi i was wondering if anyone could make a tutorial on how to patch a mario kart wii iso/wbfs file with updated 2019 version of wiimmfi patcher v6 on imac using terminal and using the patch-wiimmfi.sh file i am having a really hard time doing it and always get stuck even though some people have a tutorial by text not by video and could anyone help me i am most confused by the chmod part thanks
      :43px-GCNController.svg: :23px-SDGecko.svg: :8px-Wiimote1.svg: :iwata:
      I don't have a Mac so I certainly can't make a Mac tutorial. Basically you just have to set the script as executable (go into the correct folder using cd, then set executable with chmod +x patch-wiimmfi.sh, then run the script using ./patch-wiimmfi.sh.

zavorris schrieb:

I have tried everything to play Animal Crossing City Folk online and nothing works I tried getting clean wbfs and use usbloader gx private server Wiimmfi.de any now I can’t connect to the internet but when I run internet test always successful and my dns is for riiconnect
      How does this Game go Online? My MKW works good on Wiimmf Server.
      Where is the Option in Animal Crossing for going online?
      Thanks for Answers.
      Hey! I recently copied my NAND over to dolphin, and I had to wait the 7 days, the 7 days got waited, and I had to wait 2 days for some reason once I switched ISO's, is there a way I can get this removed? I just want to play. I shouldn't have the 7 day wait anyways cause I'm using a NAND right?
      Bilder
      • Capture.PNG

173,82 kB, 642×511, 114 mal angesehen
      • Capture.PNG

39,71 kB, 636×346, 92 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von tessi () aus folgendem Grund: (added my consoles Wii Friend Code)

You probably forgot to add your Wii's MAC address to Dolphin's config file.

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
      System-Software:3.63
      Modell:PlayStation TV
      System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
      Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
      Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
      System-Software:4.06
      Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
      Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
      Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
      System-Software:10.1.0-27E
      Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
      Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
      Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
      Revision:DOL-001
      Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
      Spiele:12
      Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
      Systemmenü:4.1E
      Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
      BootMii:IOS
      Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
      HBC:1.1.2
      cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
      USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne