Pinned Required Wiimmfi Patcher update for Mario Kart Wii

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Still, you're circumventing a ban which is not allowed. Also, I would "expose" anybody who does what you were doing (if you like to call it like that) regardless of their gender/nationality/profile pic/whatever. It's not really different from reporting someone on "About banning".

@Leseratte can you say something about this?

Edit: This is probably also why you tried to use "Wiimmfi unbanner"
      About me

Wii v4.3, Mario Kart Wii, CTGP-R v1.03, 1 (Main MKWii Controller), 4 , 4 , 2 , 4 WiiMotionsPlus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party

Mario Kart Wii: 3055-4342-6666

Send me a PM or an E-Mail (felix.marien@gmx.net).

I typically reply in under 2 hrs if you post between 6am and 7pm UTC.

I am not a moderator, but I try to help out as good as i can.

Ich spreche auch Deutsch.

:)
      If my post helped you out, I would be happy if you would give it a thumbs up! ;)

The post was edited 2 times, last by 2x2Master77 ().

2x2Master77 wrote:

Still, you're circumventing a ban which is not allowed. Also, I would "expose" anybody who does what you were doing (if you like to call it like that) regardless of their gender/nationality/profile pic/whatever. It's not really different from reporting someone on "About banning".

@Leseratte can you say something about this?

Edit: This is probably also why you tried to use "Wiimmfi unbanner"
      Said person could also have bought or acquired a different Wii to use as a new identity. This generally isn't looked down upon, and permanent bans on a "single person" rather than a single console are commonly handed out when said person would break Wiimmfi rules on many different Wiis or identities.
      That means only the console is banned - I'm really sorry if that's the case. However, why should I make a new identity if I have never gotten banned?
      About me

Wii v4.3, Mario Kart Wii, CTGP-R v1.03, 1 (Main MKWii Controller), 4 , 4 , 2 , 4 WiiMotionsPlus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party

If my post helped you out, I would be happy if you would give it a thumbs up! ;)
      @'2x2Master77 the main reason i said about the wiimmfi unbanner is because i thought u had to use that in order to un ban yourself (bare in mind i mean unban yourself by thinking your suppost to unban yourself because dolphin has a standard nand which isnt accepted on wiimmfi so i thought u unban yourself to change the nand, before you comment about your reasons about me obeying the rules of unbanning my self to play wiimmfi thinking im unbanning due to hacks on dolphin) watch any mkwii wiimmfi iso/wbfs tutorial and a few tutorials use the wiimmfi unbanner for the nand problem at the end of the video. If you honestly think im bull shitting or stuff like that then your stupid to think that im making this up for a free ban. This is my last response. And if i eventually get another ban or something i dont care cos im bored of this game anyway and wiimmfi altogether. I really wish nintendo kept wfc. Good day sir
      :43px-GCNController.svg: :23px-SDGecko.svg: :8px-Wiimote1.svg: :iwata:

The post was edited 4 times, last by Kroolion ().

Man, I'm SO sorry for everything ;( Reboot clarified that and what I did is not OK. Also a tip, don't combine unofficial programs with Wiimmfi.
      About me