System Menu version

• Offen
      "never updated" is not really a clear firmware version. I honstely don't know if anything bad could happen when you softmod your wii from a very old firmware. But when you use the Ultimate Homebre Guide Downloader you only need to type your MAC and your firmware and it gives you all the files you need to softmod your wii. If you want to be sure update your wii first to the latest firmware and then do the softmod with the UHG Downloader
      Mario Kart Wii Friendcode:
      5460-6092-2743 (OpenHost)

Distributions I play regularly:
      Wiimms Mario Kart Fun | CTGP-Revolution | Hack Pack v3 | Mario Kart Wii

Custom Tracks by me:
      List of my Custom Tracks
      I assume firmware is the system menu version? In that case, the Wii I might get off of kijiji is 1.0, for it hasn't been unboxed supposedly( i will pop in GC freeloader disc before I buy it). Thanks a bunch. I will check out the guide and see if I have further questions.

Edit: What is MAC?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Unknown64 ()

The MAC adress is basically the identification of the console for your home network, you can see it when the wii is connected toma wired/wireless network in the settings somewhere (dont know precise spot)

The UHG downloader also downloads 4.1 wich you can install after installing the cios's from the firmware folder.