Mplayer CE complications

Mplayer CE complications

When I extracted the Mplayer CE zip file, via windows, I downloaded, and placed that file into the apps folder in my SD card, the channel never poped up in the Homebrew Channel. Why is that? I have no HackMii, and my Homebrew Channel's version is Beta 9. Might that have anything to do with this? I got the Ultimate Homebrew installer. Would this be a good time to use it? I also have no experience with Homebrew or HackMii, for those applications were pre-installed when I bought my Japanese Wii secondhand. I already have installed DVDx, so will HackMii be necessary?
      Well a good first step would be to update the homebrew channel since beta9 is pretty damn old (13 new updates since then).

Is the folder structure correct? It should be /apps/mplayer/boot.dol (and the other files being in /apps/mplayer/ as well). If you've download it from our page you need to rename the dol and place it in the proper folder.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()