Split RAR file

Split RAR file

To start, can I download ISOs from the web, for instance Mario Strikers Charge, and put it in my USB, or do I have to have the disk to back it up on a usb? Anyways, I have a fat32 usb - and I want it to remain that way - that have pre installed wbfs files thanks to the programmer I bought it from, along with my JPN Wii. I noticed all the folders in the wbfs folder in the USB have a code name like R4QE01, and in them contain a wbfs and a text doc. that have the same code name. Is the code name that displays on the rar files, which is R4QE01, the code name I have to use to name the folder, wbfs, and text doc for my game?

What i want to do is find a way to work with the split RAR files for Strikers charge I downloaded. Do I just need to extract the wbfs from one RAR, or do I have to extract the wbfs files from all of them. If I have to extract all of them, what do i do from there?
    We do not support illegally downloading games from the internet. Buy the games you want to play and install them on your USB device.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
    Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()