Can anyone help me with this ? (Problem with Wiimmfi on PC)

Can anyone help me with this ? (Problem with Wiimmfi on PC)

Well, since my English is not good, I decided to make a video where it shows my problem well

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

For some reason, when I try to connect my DS with DeSmume (both on WiimmFi) to make trades or battles Online, the DeSmume crashes

PS1: I also tested with GTS and Mistery Gift, for some reason both worked perfectly on DeSmuME

PS2: I also tested with Mario Kart DS in an Online match, the game runs smoothly until the countdown to the start of the race, at that moment the DeSmume crashes as happened on the Pokémon B/W

PS3: I also thought about using MelonDS, but this emulator is HORRIBLE on my PC, it is extremely slow and unusable here, is there any way to improve his performance?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Moon164 ()

Matze167435 schrieb:

Desmume's Wifi capabilities are pretty broken, there is nothing you can do.

I don't think there is any way to speed up MelonDS, but since it's still pretty new it's performance might get better with future updates.

Well... I'm out of ideas now, the maximum I got from using Wiimmfi on the PC was with Desmume

Well, I decided to try this MelonDS again since nobody could help me with the problem in DeSmuME however, I can not even connect to Wiimmfi, I believe it's because of the low frame-rate

PS: I used the same ROM with PT-BR translation that I used in R4 on my DS Lite and DesmuME that's why the glitch graphics, it's normal on Wi-Fi erros in this rom.

I can not understand, even Citra runs great here, not to mention that I have no serious perfomance issues with NO$GBA or DesMuME, Why can not I just keep 20 FPS in this emulator?, to make matters worse, there is no frame-skip type or anything that can help with perfomance.

Apparently, my only solution is to expect the perfomance of MelonDS to improve (that is if it does not crashes like Desmume)
      PS2: Sorry for my english.