How do I play Mario VS Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem via Wimmfi?

How do I play Mario VS Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem via Wimmfi?

I have put in the DNS as explained in MrBean35000vr's video on how to play DS games online again, and trying to connect to Wimmfi in Mario VS Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem results in an error, 41155, "Communication error". I checked the Wimmfi website, and it says that game is in "Testing". Is there a specific DNS server you should connect to so you can connect to Wimmfi games that are in "Testing", or are there special instructions?
      The game currently only works using the old method (a patched game or AR code to remove SSL and 46.4.79.141 as DNS) because it uses a SSL secured connection to communicate with the storage server.

@larsenv didn't add support for this to his DNS yet because it's currently the only known Wii/DS game to do this and in his opinion it's not worth adding it.

To be fair, the game currently doesn't work too well anyway, but this might change in the future.

Matze167435 schrieb:

The game currently only works using the old method (a patched game or AR code to remove SSL and 46.4.79.141 as DNS) because it uses a SSL secured connection to communicate with the storage server.

@larsenv didn't add support for this to his DNS yet because it's currently the only known Wii/DS game to do this and in his opinion it's not worth adding it.

To be fair, the game currently doesn't work too well anyway, but this might change in the future.
      Thanks for the info! How does the game "not work too well" exactly?