Error 85020? I'm confused.

Error 85020? I'm confused.

Sorry if if this is the wrong way to ask for help, I'm new to this.
      Ever since yesterday (May 11th) I started getting "Error Code 20100". I looked it up, I saw one say that means it's my internet connection (Which it isn't I don't believe, everything else connects just fine + I've done everything I was recommended), then one said it was just Wiimmfi itself being down. So I took a break from it, then today, everything seemed fine, but in the middle of the first race, everyone suddenly stopped moving and I was stuck in a loop. I restarted my Wii, went back to CTGP-R, and I'm alerted my system files are corrupted. I check my SD card and remove old mods I had for Project M and such to see if it's just a space issue. I go back to CTGP-R, everything is fine again, but the loading time while being connected to Wiimmfi is notably slow. I enter a race again, same thing as last race happens, this time after sitting for a bit, I'm finally given Error Code 85020, which apparently means the MASTER server is down?? But I just checked and there are SEVERAL players online playing.

Is something messed up in my SD Card that I should be checking?? I'm really worried, I just started playing CTGP recently and I'm really enjoying it, I'd hate to have to cut the fun early.

( My license name is Rhythm if that also helps with anything. )
      We've had server connection issues from May 11th, 22:00 pm until about May 12th, 10:00 am. If you tried to connect during that time, error 20100 is normal. These issues have been fixed as of this morning, so the errors should no longer appear.

85020 can mean that the master server is down, but usually just means you have a very unstable connection. I doubt something is wrong with your SD card - CTGP would complain if that was the case (like it did once in your case), but if you want, you could try redownloading CTGP.

Are these issues still occurring as of now? As I said, there were server issues last night, but these were fixed about 12 hours ago.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()