HBC won't read my USB

• Gelöst

HBC won't read my USB

Despite installing IOS 58 from the WAD manager german mod of yours, I went pressed 1 on the HBC, clicked on USB port, and nothing loaded; I also had an apps folder. Upon looking at a WiiBrew thread, it's suggested that I reinstall 58 and the HBC.

When the thread ment by reinstall, I assumed it meant uninstall 58 and HBC, and install them again. So when I tried uninstalling 58 from WAD manager, I always got an error. Thus happens everytime I try to uninstall anything.

How can this be fixed? Suggesting other ways to fix the HBC not reading my USB would also be appreciated.
      Is the USB drive formatted in FAT32? Nowdays, some new USB drives are in exFAT which the Wii can't read.

If you press Home in the Homebrew Channel, it displays the IOS it runs on; that should be IOS58. If it displays another IOS, you need to reinstall the HBC (but not necessarily the IOS58 if that is already present).

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

My apologies. I thought I put my thread as 'solved' because after I renamed my dol files 'boot', HBC eventually read my USB. If you don't mind attending to my formating problem on my last thread, on your own volition, that would be much appreciated; for I clarified that my NTSC games aren't reading the NTSC save files on my card.