MKWii online in unplayable state for me. PLEASE HELP

MKWii online in unplayable state for me. PLEASE HELP

I was really excited to start playing ctgp online, but I ran into a big issue as I started playing more. For no known reason to me, at a certain point I will no longer be able to drift or accelerate properly. When I try to drift the game forces me to hop, and I can barely accelerate at all, forcing me to drive at a crawl. I kept playing more in hopes that the issue would go away and I kept restarting whenever it occurred. It reached a point where the issue occurs nearly every game. I don't know what to do because there is nothing online that mentions this kind of issue, and I checked my wifi connection to make sure it was good. My controller also isn't the problem because sometimes the issue only starts around halfway through the race. PLEASE HELP if you have any information on what might be causing the problem. I can't play online in this state, and I seem to be out of options.
      Sounds like a controller issue, even if it only happens sometimes. Can you test another controller?

I assume the issue also happens when you play offline or when you play the original game from the disc channel? Or is it only with CTGP?

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()