Please Delete

Please Delete

Hello,
    first let me explain a little more in detail how I arrived at this post.

I have a project, a kind of game room.
    Here is how it works.

Each user of the game room has a Windows session on a Windows Server, so they can connect to their accounts on any computer in the game room as their data is saved.

I use RetroArch to simplify the use of emulators.
    But I do not use it just I create software to change the configuration.

Custom RetroArch Launcher

Here's how it works:
    The configuration file of RetroArch is copied to a folder of the user C:\Users\User1\FolderGameRoom\RetroArch\config.cfg ...

And they have an edit configuration or I replace some folder with identifiable text.
    Example: ": \saves" => "% save_folder%

So once the file copy the program edits the file inteligament to use a local folder
    C:\Users\User1\FolderGameRoom\RetroArch\saves

I know that these explanations do not serve much but it allows me to explain how the data is managed.

So regarding Dolphin
    My program will copy a folder, a dolphin ready configuration (note: console enabled on Wiimmfi)
    Example :From MyServer\default_data -> C:\Users\User1\FolderGameRoom\RetroArch\saves
    Like \\SERVER\\default_data\Wii\shared2\sys\ SYSCONF to C:\Users\User1\FolderGameRoom\RetroArch\saves\User\Wii\shared2\sys\ SYSCONF (Note : User is the equivalent of Dolphin Emulator for RetroArch)

Summary :

All players share the same Wii NAND and have a full completed mario kart wii save (The 'impoted' profile contains a mii that does not exist in the console which forces the player to put another and the profil don't have any relation with Wiimmfi at this moment )

Problem :
    Since all users use the same system, I can not save more than a small number of users per day.
    But I need to be able to create a lot of profiles on the same wii system but Wimmfi does not allow it 'Error # 23911'. :facepalm: (Note i use a custom region)
    [+New (Tock Reply)] if one of my users cheats, my whole project will be banned from Wiimmfi :mario_facepalm:

So...

My question is quite simple can we remove the limitation of creating profiles for a region or a wii system (it's better cause of hackers... if it is possible to do this for a system, forcing a precise system on a region would be really great.)

Even if I need a large amount of account, that does not mean that there will be many people connected

I hope I was clear and I apologize for my horrible level of English.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von EnergyCube ()

Tock schrieb:

You know that if one of your users cheats, your whole project will be banned from Wiimmfi?
    Indeed, I thought that only the profile would be banned ...
    Normally there will never be a cheater, players will be forced to use RetroArch with no cheat, the only 'cheat' usable will be to make the fast forward option that goes (I think) just creates the desyc and not banish .
    But nothing prevents a user from copying files on a usb key and cheating from home ... :luigi1:

So here I am with one more problem.
    I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to succeed in my project, everything is done apart from that, and my project will clearly not have as much success without the MKWII online ...

Someone has a solution :help: ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von EnergyCube ()

A better solution would be, if you want to use this on Wiimmfi, to require every player to provide their own console NAND files and place them into their session on the Windows server.

Creating one console and making multiple different people use it in Dolphin is not a good idea (as you've found out), both due to the wait times and due to the fact that a console ban would get all of your players banned.

If you absolutely need to keep the current "one console, multiple Dolphin clients" approach I'd recommend setting up an AltWFC server instead of using Wiimmfi.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
    Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Leseratte schrieb:

require every player to provide their own console NAND files and place them into their session on the Windows server.
    It would be logical but the players in the game room do not even know what a NAND is, so it's not possible.

Leseratte schrieb:

If you absolutely need to keep the current "one console, multiple Dolphin clients" approach I'd recommend setting up an AltWFC server instead of using Wiimmfi.
    I do not have to do that, I did that for Wiimmfi, before realizing that it does not work.

But what I see is that I will have to try to create a server (even if I still can not do it ?( ).

Anyway thanks for your answer.
    Okay, done, i have my server and i can connect with the original mk (http & domain patched).

But how to do with mario kart fun?

The only way I found for now is to replace main.dol and StaticR.rel from the original mk (http & domain patched) to my custom mk fun.
    But doing that does not really work because I can connect to the server but I can not run any race otherwise the game crash.

What should I do ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von EnergyCube ()