Frequent Disconnects 91010 - Problems using Dolphin and Pokémon Battle Revolution

Frequent Disconnects 91010 - Problems using Dolphin and Pokémon Battle Revolution

Hey guys,

for a good YouTube battling experience I'm planning on battling against other people in 1080p and introduce people to the wiimmfi capability and the potential it brings for the Pokémon community.

Due to this circumstance, I of course have to use Dolphin since otherwise I can't reach that level of quality and impression which needs to be made.

My problem however:

Everything is set up, I can get online and connect to the servers, however after a couple of minutes, with an irregular time, either me or my opponent gets a 91010 error.
      I tried reducing the quality so that I keep 60fps but it still keeps happening and I'm really lost at this point since my current research of this error and the described error message on the website does not help me.

It would be great if you would have some idea on how I could tackle this issue and reduce or even remove the possibility of these disconnects or kicks.

The FCs, if they are necessary for debug purposes and I tried it again a couple of hours ago:

0091-9054-9643
      0950-8992-6209

Thank you for your help!
      Interestingly there seems to be now a pattern, first time (I try the error code which comes while idleing in the lobby) I get 81010 which I makes sense since after a while idleing that's supposed to happen, however the second time I get a 91010.

Maybe there is an issue that it thinks that I am idleing while I'm battling and therefore it kicks me?
      So I tried same settings with other people and it seems to be an router issue or something.

I tested with two different people and both did not experience this issue.

Furthermore I tried to connect using a Wlan Hotspot and my phone and I would not get disconnected.
      The problem here however was that when connecting and trying to create a battle me and my opponent would get an 86070 error and couldn't start.

Maybe this helps more in troubleshooting this issue, this working on my Hotspot would also be fine with me!