Error 86030 When trying to connect to other players on Wiimmfi

Error 86030 When trying to connect to other players on Wiimmfi

Not sure what is causing this. I am able to add other players, but I can't actually connect to anybody. I have two friends who are using the same NAND information as me (diff friend codes), and they are not having this issue. I reinstalled Dolphin and did the NAND process over again as follows, but to no avail. What is causing this, and how do I fix it? Thank you.
      Well then it's probably some oddity in the college network. Unlikely that you'll be able to fix that without having access to the router to reconfigure it. 86030 means the game was unable to get a DNS response (get the IP) for the Natneg server.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

I downloaded mkw-wiimmfi-patcher-v6 and successfully created a modified copy of my Mario Kart WII game (RMCP01).
      When I connect to WIIMMFI it makes me do the procedure to choose the character, the machine, automatic or manual and then search for opponents in the world crashes after a short time with ERROR 86030.
      Search for opponents in the region remains in search for a long time without result and sometimes after many minutes it crashes with same error above.
      1-I tried to put google DNS to no avail.
      2-I tried to put static IP and on DMZ WAN router set with the same IP but nothing changes
      3-I tried to set WIIMMFI.DE (46.4.79.141) (95.217.77.151) as DNS ip without result.
      I tried to get other custom versions MarioKartCris3.5CT [RMCE86] and Wiimms MKW-Fun 2020-02.v2.pal [RMCP43], in these versions the search in the region continues for a long time without any response.
      I noticed that I can still download Ghost Race without problems in all versions, so for me it connects ...
      I am a beginner in the field, can any expert help me?
      With traditional Mario Kart Wii (RMCP01) should I find someone in the world who plays or should I have a friends list?
      Please a little help ..