No longer able to connect through Wiimmfi

• Offen

No longer able to connect through Wiimmfi

So I had to get a new router, and I configured everything the exact same way. (I use DD-WRT, so ya, the configuration is exactly the same as the previous router)
      Now, whenever I try to connect online with DS games, I get the error code 52100.
      I know that is a DNS error, however there shouldn't be a reason for that as nothing changed in terms of my system, and the router has the same settings across the board.
      My Wii connects just fine.
      For DS games, my DNS settings are for 164.132.44.106 and 8.8.8.8

Any help is appreciated.
      With the move to a new server, the DNS has also changed: 95.217.77.151

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
      System-Software:3.63
      Modell:PlayStation TV
      System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
      Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
      Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
      System-Software:4.06
      Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
      Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
      Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
      System-Software:10.1.0-27E
      Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
      Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
      Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
      Revision:DOL-001
      Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
      Spiele:12
      Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
      Systemmenü:4.1E
      Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
      BootMii:IOS
      Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
      HBC:1.1.2
      cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
      USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

164.132.44.106 was not the old IP of Wiimmfi, so you were connecting to the RiiConnect24 proxy server for DS games, that IP should still be correct. However, I have no idea why you'd get errors with that DNS. Maybe RiiConnect24 currently has server issues?

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Got mine fixed. Had to pull an old router out and set up a connection just for the DS. I guess something in the newer software of routers is not supported.
      I was forced to use an older version of DD-WRT on the old router because of other issues, loading my old router up with an older version of DD-WRT allows the connection.
      If anyone needs the info, I need to run build 39296.