I get kicked (EC 91010) every time I connect another Wii simultaneously

I get kicked (EC 91010) every time I connect another Wii simultaneously

Hello,

I'm rather stuck with an unconventional problem, while attempting to test LAN matches at home with two different Wiis. Every time I try connecting with the second instance, I get an EC 91010. Please refer to video below:
      i.fiery.me/cx2LH.mp4

Top left instance is Dolphin / Wii 1, and lower right instance is Wii 2. I've further tried many different methods of connecting:
      • Dolphin Emulator with NAND of Wii 1 (LAN) - Wii 2 (Wi-Fi)
      • Dolphin Emulator with NAND of Wii 1 (LAN) - Wii 2 (LAN)
      • Wii 1 (Wi-Fi) - Dolphin Emulator with NAND of Wii 2 (LAN)
      • Wii 1 (LAN) - Dolphin Emulator with NAND of Wii 2 (LAN)
      • Wii 1 - Wii 2 (Both Wi-Fi)
      • Wii 1 - Wii 2 (Both LAN)
      and both Wiis with one of which on LAN and one of which on Wi-Fi, all resulting in EC 91010. Every instance is using the same ROM dump with Wiimmfi patch.
      Both instances are running on the same IPv4 address, and both are bound to my Wiimmfi account (with my WHB credentials).

Would any of you know what might be causing my 91010 errors? Is it a problem if both friend codes are tied to my Wiimmfi account, and online at the same time?
      Thanks in advance.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

One in-game friend code (in your video: 4599-2651-1494) can only be online a single time. That is a limitation of how Gamespy identifies players and can't easily be worked around by Wiimmfi. It is supposed to be a unique identifier for the player.

You need to make another license with a different friend code, then you can connect simultaneously. It has always been that way, even on the original servers.

That has nothing to do with consoles being on the same Wiimmfi account.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Reboot schrieb:

Hello,

I'm rather stuck with an unconventional problem, while attempting to test LAN matches at home with two different Wiis. Every time I try connecting with the second instance, I get an EC 91010. Please refer to video below:
      i.fiery.me/cx2LH.mp4

Top left instance is Dolphin / Wii 1, and lower right instance is Wii 2. I've further tried many different methods of connecting:
      • Dolphin Emulator with NAND of Wii 1 (LAN) - Wii 2 (Wi-Fi)
      • Dolphin Emulator with NAND of Wii 1 (LAN) - Wii 2 (LAN)
      • Wii 1 (Wi-Fi) - Dolphin Emulator with NAND of Wii 2 (LAN)
      • Wii 1 (LAN) - Dolphin Emulator with NAND of Wii 2 (LAN)
      • Wii 1 - Wii 2 (Both Wi-Fi)
      • Wii 1 - Wii 2 (Both LAN)
      and both Wiis with one of which on LAN and one of which on Wi-Fi, all resulting in EC 91010. Every instance is using the same ROM dump with Wiimmfi patch.
      Both instances are running on the same IPv4 address, and both are bound to my Wiimmfi account (with my WHB credentials).

Would any of you know what might be causing my 91010 errors? Is it a problem if both friend codes are tied to my Wiimmfi account, and online at the same time?
      Thanks in advance.
      Oops. how can I even overlook that..
      I'll try again later, thanks!
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.