Wiimmfi unbanner For non mario kart games

Wiimmfi unbanner For non mario kart games

So after the wiimmfi unbanner stoped working it made it much harder to use dolphin on other game and i was wondering if its possible for you guys (wiimmfi team) to allow it to work for other games except for Mario kart (where the cheating issue mostly occurs).
      I vouch against using generated or spoofed IDs for playing online on Wiimmfi. No matter what, there will cheaters on any game even if the game is considered obscure. I suggest to use AltWFC instead if you want to use spoofed identities.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

It doesn't make Dolphin any harder - in fact, Dolphin is arguably easier now; Dump your Wii NAND (how are you playing Wii games if you dont have a wii or wii u to legally dump them?), import to dolphin, change MAC address, launch game.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      Actually i did own a Wii however i no longer have it and i had all my games on my laptop my laptop has the wii nand imported but i dont want to copy over the dolphin emulator folder because it had a lot of issues when i did do it. (i dont have the file for the Wii nand anymore) (my laptop has damaged the folder in some way that it glitches out in the emulator and various other things no idea how i would fix that) also when I saw I no longer have it I mean I've lost it somewhere

Reboot schrieb:

I vouch against using generated or spoofed IDs for playing online on Wiimmfi. No matter what, there will cheaters on any game even if the game is considered obscure. I suggest to use AltWFC instead if you want to use spoofed identities.
      im not trying to dis-credit you or anything but i cant find a single case of a cheater being banned on wiimmfi for any other games than mario kart (looked for about 15min) also spliting the player base when most people are on wiimmfi really isnt good for such a small game.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von moldy ()