[BETA] Error 60000 fix for all Wii games

Which method are you using to access Wiimmfi in MKWii?

If you are using the new fancy DNS method (where you just enter the DNS IP in the Wii Settings and then start the game through the disc channel), that's a known issue that we unfortunately cannot prevent, but you can easily fix it:

Create a new MKWii license, go online with that license, play one race, then go offline and try to go online again with the old license (the one with the 60000 error). You should then be able to connect, and you'll only need to do this workaround once (after that it will be fixed permanently for this savegame).

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Yeah, I am using the fancy DNS method. It was working for me for a bit after I dug up an old thread saying to make a new license and I had it working, but than I came across an error 53100 or something similar which is related to internet. Now I'm loading in but as soon as I get in I get message 91010.
      The list in the first post is just all the games that have been tested previously. Just because Mario Strikers is not on that list doesn't mean that the tool doesn't work with the game. Just generate a cheat code and see if it works.

Leseratte schrieb:

The list in the first post is just all the games that have been tested previously. Just because Mario Strikers is not on that list doesn't mean that the tool doesn't work with the game. Just generate a cheat code and see if it works.
      Maybe a page on Wiimmfi.de would be useful for a list of games that have been tested versus ones that haven't? could even use the existing GAME definitions :P

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      First, thanks so much for making this post and trying to fix these issues so people don't loose all their data just because they want to play online!! My wife and I really want to play Animal Crossing with some other family members this summer. I followed all the steps to the best of my ability But every time I get to step 6, I get an error about the command line. I am not getting the error "can't find x" and I see that you said Animal Crossing has been proven to work. I really want to get this to work for my wife because she has been playing Animal Crossing: City Folk a few times a year every year since 2008 so deleting her save file and starting over isn't really an option.
      I hope its not soo much to ask, but if there is anyway you could post some screen shots of the Cmd prompts that need to be entered, that would help me out a lot, so I can see if there is something I am messing up. When I try to execute the program using the File name as the only parameter, I must be typing it out incorrectly. If you could post screenshots, I could attempt to make a video for others if I am able to get it working because after I get it working for my Wife, my mother in law needs this fix as well.
      I wanted to ask also, if you provided the cheat code numbers that you generated when you did these steps with Animal crossing, could i just use one of your generated numbers as my cheat code? I am new to all this so I am not sure if that is a thing. Also, would any Copy of the game disc image work to extract the folder needed in step 3? or do i need a copy of the disc my wife used, I don't know if that matters. I used the WBFS file that I play on my recently modded Wii, and I don't know if that is where I went wrong. I attempted to extract the files from the ISO but I was not able to get the same result as I did when i extracted them from the WBFS file.
      I am sorry for such a lengthy message, I tried my best over the last 3 days to fix this issue on my own using the Guide, but after so may failed attempts I thought it would be best to reach out here. I also wanted to say how inferior I feel that you have done all of this awesome stuff in English, and from you profile I believe you are German? I can barely understand the one and only language I know, so you YOU ARE AMAZING and thank you so much for all you do to keep Wiimmfi running all the extra effort you put into finding ways to fix these old issues so people can keep their original saves!!
      i look forward to a reply whenever convenient for you, I hope you had an excellent weekend, I am looking forward to a response! :)
      -Nick

Sorry about putting your Quote in there without any of the original post text, i could not figure out how to remove the Quote...
      also sorry again for the wall of text. I tend to over explain my issues, and add a lot of information that probably isn't needed lol.
      thanks to all who read and are able to help. I hope my issue helps others who may be as dumb as me lol.
      :mario_facepalm:
      Hi noupperlipnick,

yeah, the generated cheat code will be the same for everyone. So if one person with a copy of Animal Crossing from the same region (NTSC-U) as you runs that tool once, they could give you the cheat code. There's nothing unique about each disk. Unfortunately I'm from Europe not from the US so I don't have a US copy of Animal Crossing to generate that code for you.

The most common issue people have with the command line is executing programs in the wrong folder.

Did you already manage to extract the main.dol file from the game, WBFS or ISO?

If so, make sure you have both the main.dol file and the downloaded exe file (60000-cheatcode-generator-win32.exe) in the same folder, open that folder in Windows explorer, enter "cmd" in the address bar then press enter. Then in the terminal window type "60000-cheatcode-generator-win32.exe main.dol" and see if that works.

If it doesn't, please post a screenshot.

This is the Error I am getting. My stupid keyboard doesn't have a Prntscreen button so I can't take a screenshot. I tried to take a pic of my screen and I will add that.
      I also am not able to open a cmd window in the file, i have to use PowerShell, I am not sure if that is an issue.
      I will upload the photo if you still need it, but below I have copy and pasted the Error message

PS C:\Users\owner\main dol file> 60000-cheatcode-generator-win64.exe main.dol
      At line:1 char:6
      + 60000-cheatcode-generator-win64.exe
      main.dol
      + ~~~~~~~~~~
      Unexpected token '-cheatcode' in
      expression or statement.
      At line:1 char:16
      + 60000-cheatcode-generator-win64.exe
      main.dol
      + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Unexpected token '-generator-win64' in
      expression or statement.
      + CategoryInfo : ParserError
      : (:) [], ParentContainsErrorRecordEx
      ception
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnexpectedT
      oken

PS C:\Users\owner\main dol file> 60000-cheatcode-generator-win32.exe main.dol
      At line:1 char:6
      + 60000-cheatcode-generator-win32.exe main.dol
      + ~~~~~~~~~~
      Unexpected token '-cheatcode' in expression or statement.
      At line:1 char:16
      + 60000-cheatcode-generator-win32.exe main.dol
      + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Unexpected token '-generator-win32' in expression or statement.
      + CategoryInfo : ParserError: (:) [], ParentContain
      sErrorRecordException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnexpectedToken

PS C:\Users\owner\main dol file>
      yes, I tried to run cmd in the folder but power shell seemed to be the only option. I will try to find a way to run the cmd window, but unfortunately hitting shift rightclick in the folder only gives me the option to run PS. I can open a cmd prompt normally next to the start bar, but I don't know what I would need to type in order to run the generator from there..... Does that Error make sense? Is Power shell the reason why its messing up? I kinda thought maybe powershell was the issue, but google told me that PS and Cmd are basically the same. obviously my knowledge on all this is very limited.
      They are used for similar things but work a bit differently.

You can open the cmd by entering "cmd" into the address bar in the Explorer, as I mentioned before. See this video

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

starting at 0:36

If you do have to use PowerShell, you can try .\60000-cheatcode-generator-win64.exe main.dol and see if that works.

noupperlipnick schrieb:

yes, I tried to run cmd in the folder but power shell seemed to be the only option. I will try to find a way to run the cmd window, but unfortunately hitting shift rightclick in the folder only gives me the option to run PS. I can open a cmd prompt normally next to the start bar, but I don't know what I would need to type in order to run the generator from there..... Does that Error make sense? Is Power shell the reason why its messing up? I kinda thought maybe powershell was the issue, but google told me that PS and Cmd are basically the same. obviously my knowledge on all this is very limited.
      I did it!! finally. So I am a dumb dumb and when you said "type cmd in the address bar" I thought you meant the search bar. Sooooo, after i googled how to run cmd in a folder instead of Powershell, I saw a screenshot of cmd being typed where the folder name is "the address bar" and it clicked.

Well I tried to upload a picture of all the codes but I keep getting an unknown error. I will try again in another response, if it doesn't work then i will just type out tomorrow.

Edit: looks like the photo did upload. Sorry for my newbness.....
      Dateien
      So, I finally did all the steps needed to create a cheat code in Gecko and the code is recognized, but when I go to open my gates, or try to leave town and it attempts to go online, the game freezes. I am double checking all my steps, but I feel like I am on the right track since the cheat code is supposed to activate at the same spot the game is freezing. I am using Gecko, so I was thinking that maybe I should try using USB loader? I will try this next.... really want this to work. :(
      Would it be possible for you to provide a few links on how you ran the code through gecko. I feel like I have everything correct, I have the .gct file in a folder called codes in the main path of my sd. I used Online GCT Maker to turn the code into a .GCT
      I have the Gecko1931 folder in the main path and a copy of the Gecko1931 folder ,located in the main folder, in the apps folder. I have a file named "gameconfigure.txt" in the main path with the notepad reading "RUUE01" On line 1 and "hooktype = 1" on line 2.
      I have a folder named "codes" in the main path containing the .gct
      I have a folder named "patch" in the main path containing the .gpf file I converted from the .GCT file using hexed.it
      The only thing I have not tried is using Ocarina. I guess that is the next thing I'm going to attempt.
      This feels more complicated than the cmd prompts stuff, but I'm trying....