Suggestion for Games

Suggestion for Games

I’m looking for new games to play on Wii. I’m kind of specific in what I like but I’m looking for suggestions from those that have played the games. I have Super Mario Bro’s, Super Mario Bro’s Galaxy 1 & 2 and Epic Mickey 1. I really enjoy Super Mario Bro’s and I enjoyed Epic Mickey. Are there are other games I can look at purchasing.
      Or another gaming system that I can continue to play Super Mario Bro’s games.
      The homebrew mod "Newer super mario bros." could be interesting maybe, its completely free and you can patch it either using a usb loader (you need to dump your disc with it then patch the wbfs image you got out of the process) or riivolution (run it and insert the disc)

some more titles of the mario franchise that could be interesting could be mario kart wii and mario party 8.
      and some first party titles such as "wii sports" and "wii sports resort" and "wii party" are classics you shouldnt miss out on.
      Ubisoft had also put great work into "Raving rabbids go home" a great collectathon/3d platformer in my opinion
      I love all the Mario games on the wii. :) My favourite game is Super Mario Bros. But I also love Mario Kart. It such an classic game and it causes a lot of fun when you play it with some friends together. ;)

I can further suggest you to play Mario Party 9. This game consists of many mini Mario games. It is a perfect game to play with friends or the family and have a few drinks. Together with four other players you can dive into the Mario world. I would suggest you to try it or to watch a trailer on youtube and get inspired. :)
      Hi there! I totally agree with the others and would recommend you all of the Mario games for Wii. In my opinion, especially Mario Kart and Mario Party are a great option if you want to have a nice time with friends and family!

Anyway, if you are interested in a non-Mario game, I recommend Kirby's Return to Dream Land and Donkey Kong Country Returns. These are two game classics, that guarantee fun for the next game night. They are already a bit older (they were released around 10 years ago), but personally, I love the aesthetics of this kind of game.

I hope, I could help you and wish you a lot of fun while playing!
      If you have a original White 2006 Wii than I would definitely recommend picking up some Gamecube games Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart Double Dash, etc. If you enjoyed New Super Mario Bros. Wii I would highly recommend installing a mod called Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii which is an unofficial sequel to NSMBW but adds 128 new levels to explore across a gigantic world map containing 14 different worlds! It also adds some new bosses and items!