Remove a Console from User Profile

Remove a Console from User Profile

So this might be a very unusual topic. I hope one of the server admins can see this and either fix it for me or give me a recommended action for me to do it myself.

I have a Nintendo DS - it's legit, I've owned it since 2005, it's mine. That's not an issue.

I also have a Twitch stream and for the purposes of playing a DS game and capturing it for stream, I use an emulator - in this case: MelonDS. MelonDS also has on-line capability and I began testing this out with Wiimmfi tonight to see if it would be possible for me to play with viewers using the emulator. The answer is yes. This is not the problem.

The problem is, I did not DELETE the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection ID before I started all of this and I ended up on the same "console" that about 70 other users have ended up on using this emulator. I have rectified this issue, but not before I accidentally "added" the console to my user profile. I want to UN-add....to REMOVE that console completely from my profile on Wiimmfi. I've already generated a new console ID after deleting the old Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection ID. The new ID only has my game's new friend code on it and added to my profile.

The ID that needs to be removed from my profile is listed:

CID: 595048
      Type: NDS
      Console Friend Code: 1355-2729-4071-1779

I'm not interested in getting into any trouble with any of the Wiimmfi mods, admins, nothing. I only recently got everything working online and you guys are delivering such a good fix for Nintendo dropping support for these older consoles.
      Consoles can't be removed from one's account,though profiles (friend codes) can be hidden to you from your account from the Wiimmfi settings.
      For your information, uploading your own NDS BIOS is seen as copyright infringement like it is with uploading or sharing games over the web, but I digress.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

Console removed.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.