81010 whenever i try playing Wiimmfi DS games

81010 whenever i try playing Wiimmfi DS games

Wiimmfi DS has always been broken for me. Any time i connect, i almost always get an 81010. But when I search in the banlog I'm not there. MKDS also spits out other undecipherable errors like 85030. Also why does entering a building in ACCF disconnect everyone?
      81010 etc isn't always "you were banned." It's more likely that you're losing connection - DS' WiFi is quite weak and unstable at times, try getting closer to your router perhaps?

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      I haven't been able to try any game aside MKDS, where it always 85030s or gives some other error if I don't friend search. I'll try another game rn.
      Edit: It happens even if i'm next to my router

I tried sonic colours ds and when both consoles connected they seem to be doing 85030 on grand prix search. I'm automatically assuming that it'll 81010 on friend search because one of my FCs is corrupt and it was 81010ing on friend search in mkds.
      i need help

spudpiggy schrieb:

I haven't been able to try any game aside MKDS, where it always 85030s or gives some other error if I don't friend search. I'll try another game rn.
      Edit: It happens even if i'm next to my router

I tried sonic colours ds and when both consoles connected they seem to be doing 85030 on grand prix search. I'm automatically assuming that it'll 81010 on friend search because one of my FCs is corrupt and it was 81010ing on friend search in mkds.
      i need help
      Please refer to this thread. It's probably your router being unable to handle WEP encrypted connections well, which was the culprit when I had similar error codes.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

You have a VM SuperHub? I'm surprised it allows you to connect to WEP.
      I cant make any recommendations since I don't do it often, but you can usually pick up a cheap used router (I have a TP-Link TL-WR841N v9 - It runs OpenWRT 15.05.1 which is kinda old and it's not the best router but you might be able to find a cheap one you can turn off when not in use?) from eBay/etc and set it up to be just an Access Point.

I'm surprised the 2ac doesn't allow DMZ though, my 3 works just fine.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      No, Open/WEP would be no different - I really suggest you get a second router/AP though, since being on Open means nobody needs a password to use your Internet (and if they start doing illegal things on your internet you'd be at risk); the DMZ config not letting you configure the IP setting you're using is very Virgin Media it seems.