CTGP Channel - the most recent update is not yet complete and the disc drive has appeared to have stalled

CTGP Channel - the most recent update is not yet complete and the disc drive has appeared to have stalled

title. noticed my ctgp channel had the "the disc drive has appeared to have stalled" error so i deleted it from my sd and re downloaded it. now it only brings up that error and the update error mentioned in title. Mario kart wii disc works and opens the game as usual on the wii menu but will not launch or update in CTGP channel

edit: tried to update again and now has "the updater appears to have stalled"
      <3

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Magolor ()

Did you turn off the Wii/remove the SD card while updating?

(SOLVED) Do you use an original disc or a disc that you burnt an .iso file on?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von 2x2Master () aus folgendem Grund: BBCodes didn't want to do what I supposed them to do...

2x2Master77 schrieb:

1. Did you turn off the Wii/remove the SD card while updating?
      2. Do you use an original disc or a disc that you burnt an .iso file on?

CTGP does not support backup discs, only original MKWii discs.

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
      System-Software:3.63
      Modell:PlayStation TV
      System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
      Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
      Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
      System-Software:4.06
      Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
      Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
      Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
      System-Software:10.1.0-27E
      Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
      Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
      Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
      Revision:DOL-001
      Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
      Spiele:12
      Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
      Systemmenü:4.1E
      Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
      BootMii:IOS
      Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
      HBC:1.1.2
      cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
      USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

Magolor schrieb:

title. noticed my ctgp channel had the "the disc drive has appeared to have stalled" error so i deleted it from my sd and re downloaded it. now it only brings up that error and the update error mentioned in title. Mario kart wii disc works and opens the game as usual on the wii menu but will not launch or update in CTGP channel

edit: tried to update again and now has "the updater appears to have stalled"
      Try changing your DNS IPs to 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 in Internet settings. It might help with downloading CTGP updates
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

StarWolf3000 schrieb:

2x2Master77 schrieb:

1. Did you turn off the Wii/remove the SD card while updating?
      2. Do you use an original disc or a disc that you burnt an .iso file on?

CTGP does not support backup discs, only original MKWii discs.
      if you have a drive chip it works :p

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!