V-Unlock by Vega acceptable on Wiimmfi?

V-Unlock by Vega acceptable on Wiimmfi?

Hi,
      Would using V-Unlock on Wiimmfi servers for Mario Kart Wii result in a ban? I don't want to start fresh and mess with my Wii NAND, I hope this unlocker would be an acceptable way to still play Mario Kart. V-Unlock only unlock all characters and vehicles and changes some stats, there's no speed hacks or anything that I think would harm the other player's experience on Wiimmfi.

More info about the unlocker can be found here: mkwii.com/showthread.php?tid=1…20any%20capital%20letter.

Thanks.
      Unless you don't hold your VR at 9999 even if you lose, it is allowed.

Rules for unlock cheats

Wiimmfi Rule Booklet schrieb:

This [...] list shows examples of some of the allowed hacks:

-Codes that change the color/texture of something, except making course/object walls invisible or items much more visible, such as see items through walls, bigger items, clearer Fake Item Boxes...
      -Codes that change your Mii name (without falsifying anybody and without using non-acceptable Mii names). Note: it is generally NOT allowed to show a different Mii name on the server status pages than on the other players' screens, including names that exceed the character limit.
      -Codes that change CPU enemies' behaviour.

-Codes to unlock anything in the game.
      Klick hereto view the rule booklet.

Rules for VR hacks

Wiimmfi Rule Booklet schrieb:

VR* Hacks

*Anything that applies to VR also applies to BR.

Hacking your VR above 9999 will get you automatically banned by the server for 15 minutes, and is obviously not allowed.

Holding your VR at a certain value for the duration of a WW is not allowed (making it so you can't lose/gain VR).

“Road to 1 VR” (losing every race on purpose to try and get your VR down to 1) is not allowed.

VR 3999 and below is generally treated as suspicious, since it is extremely rare for someone to get this low legitimately. It could be treated as “disruptive play” due to people who intend to drain others’ VR by winning, or it could be treated as someone doing “Road to 1 VR.”

Going offline and hacking your VR to a higher value is allowed, as long as when you come back online, you are still able to lose it if you place poorly in a race.

Klick hereto view the rule booklet.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von 2x2Master ()