Help MarioKart

Help MarioKart

Good evening, I would like to ask the experts on this page, is there any possibility of playing Mariokart wii with the Wii U gamepad on Wiimmfi ??? I have injected a patched game but I get error 20100.hack the vWii, install the ios correctly but when I start a game with the usb loader gx it returns me to the Wii menu, I don't know what to do.
      No, right now there is no way to do that. The special IOS that Nintendo created to use the WiiU gamepad in Wii games lacks another important feature that Wiimmfi needs (SSL). Someone would need to take that IOS apart and try to inject SSL support back into it, which is pretty complicated and as far as I know, nobody has successfully done that yet.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Muchas gracias amigo, debes saber mucho más que yo sobre la escena de Wii U, no puedo hacer que los juegos de Wii funcionen en mi vWii, he probado ambos por USB loader gx por USB y Wiiflow por SD, están devueltos a me menú de Wii, instalo todos los ios correspondientes pero no pasa nada, logré poner el Homebrew Channel pero no puedo hacer que ningún juego funcione, los cargadores los reconocen, pero no funcionan, tienes algún tutorial reciente sobre cómo para hackear el vWii? Por favor, amigo.