Wii U VC Wii Injects (Not VWii) not connecting to wiimmfi

Wii U VC Wii Injects (Not VWii) not connecting to wiimmfi

I Wanted to use the extra space on a USB with a Wiimmfi-patched MKWii ISO on it for WiiU software, so I re-formatted the USB and injected the MKWii ISO into the WiiU's Virtual Console (Used by the eshop version of SMG) which allows me to also use the gamepad to control the game. everything went well and everything worked, except that I couldn't connect to wiimmfi at all. Essentially, My WiiU wasn't communicating with wiimmfi at all, it never successfully made a connection. I was told this was due to the WiiU's Wii VC using a different IOS than VWii that could not connect to https servers. I would like to know if there's a way I can get my Wiimmfi-patched ISO to connect to wiimmfi's servers while running in the WiiU Wii VC.
      No, there currently is no way to do that.

Mario Kart Wii on Wiimmfi requires HTTPS for security reasons, and the IOS Nintendo uses for the WiiVC doesn't support that. You cannot use another IOS, as then you'd lose gamepad button support.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()