Questionable Ban

Questionable Ban

Ok so here I am just getting unbanned for 2 weeks for trolling which I will admit. And then I hop on to a worldwide with a streamer and I have 8.5kvr. So ya know we are just playing legit together nothing unordinary is happening. Then this player with 7.9kvr joins and wins the 1st race. I mostly just ignore it and keep on playing. After a couple more races where I get some decent spots N64 Mario Raceway gets chosen. So I am playing raceway pretty well and the person behind me gets a star. I move out of the way but he hits me (the player mentioned before with 7.9k) yeah that was probably gonna happen. Then he goes backwards in attempts to hit me again, I was able to dodge it slightly but I was not happy. I finish the race in second and he gets a bad spot. I take out my capture card and start recording. He plays legit for a bit but then Mushroom Gorge comes. It is the end of the first lap and he goes to a complete stop and stars me. I am beyond pissed at this moment. Mario Circuit then comes and I am so pissed from my vr loss from this dude. On the 1st lap I get a star and try to intentionally hit him with my star. Now remember this is AFTER all of the trolling he has done to me. So I miss him because he had a bullet bill. And I just continue the race like normal. Then after GBA Bowser Castle 3 where he goes backwards and attempts to star me multiple times. I was like yeah I have tons of footage I am ready to report him. And I look on the ban page AND I HAVE BEEN REPORTED. THAT ONE TIME WHERE I TRIED TO HIT HIM GOT ME A 4 WEEK BAN. :mario_facepalm: I am devastated so I report him on the MK Hacking & Modding Community server and he gets banned which is what I expected. And I had just gotten unbanned so I was not happy. I really was unhappy all weekend and did ask for maybe unban or shorten on About Banning thread. But that didn't work. So I am here. I really hope that you Wiimmfi moderators accept this because I have been unhappy recently from this. You don't even have to fully revoke it you can just shorten it so I can play sooner. Because I really don't think I deserved that after being unbanned the same day. Please take this into consideration because I would really love to play on the amazing server, Wiimmfi once again. Thank you
      Here is my info:
      Name: MKrκτ
      FC: 4343-9271-2424
      PID: 601015528
      Here is all the proof needed:

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.