Hi, there!

Hi, I am Damariobros. I am very tech-savvy and own an original Wii, which I have put the Homebrew Channel on, although right now the Wii is broken and crashes every time I insert a disc.

I also have a DS Lite with broken L/R Buttons, a DSi XL, a 3DS, and a New 3DS XL.

I am unable to provide a Wii Friend Code at the moment, but I can provide you with my New 3DS XL Friend Code! It is 0448-1110-0522.

Some of my favorite games include most of the Mario games, the Mario and Luigi games, the Paper Mario games, the Luigi's Mansion games, The Legend of Zelda games, the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series, Super Mario Galaxy, Minecraft, Bug Fables, as well as all of the Kirby games (but especially Kirby Super Star Ultra). There are probably a few other games that I missed, but that covers the majority of them.

I don't have a Switch, and probably won't have one anytime soon, sadly, but I make due with what I have.

I also recently acquired a GameCube with a GameBoy Player attachment on it, however I do not have any GameCube Games nor do I have a GameBoy Player Startup Disc.

Given my limitations and lack of certain consoles, as well as the fact that despite my knowledge and skill with computers I don't quite have enough to program games, I probably won't be of much use to the community. But, I am happy to socialize!

Mostly, if I do make a post about WiiMMFi, it'll probably be a request for the status of WiiMMFi functionality in certain games or something.

All in all, I am pretty excited to be a part of the community! :D