Pokemon Wiimmfi Broken

Pokemon Wiimmfi Broken

So, my issue is- I am using MelonDS emulator with the according bios and firmware files. My issue is in all of the Pokemon DS games, when I try to connect to the servers (I've tried practically every DNS, like 95.217.77.151, 164.132.44.106, ect) I usually can't find the other player, and they can't find me in the WI-FI club room. The only one that I can ever find is my sister who has her PC next to mine; on top of this, we get the error 80430 on HGSS and 91010 on BW2 when we try and trade eachother. This is a screenshot set of what happens.

Player 1 attempts to initiate a trade

It is now seeking for participants

Player 2 sees that the user wants to trade and clicks apply / connect / confirm (depending on the game ver)

Then on the main players page it just says this, I've tried pressing random buttons and it doesn't do anything. On player 2's side it says that they are waiting for a response/confirmation from player 1. Sometimes this ends in the error code 80430 in Gen 4, and 91010 in Gen 5.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried with both a WFCPatched --domain wiimmfi.de and regular nds file!