[CTGP, Wiimmfi] Stuck at initialising network

[CTGP, Wiimmfi] Stuck at initialising network

Hello,

New to this forum so please let me know if this isn't the right place to post this!

I recently returned to Wiimmfi/CTGP after a long hiatus, and I've been trying to update CTGP to its latest version so I can participate in online multiplayer. Unfortunately, my progress has been halted at 'Initialising network,' phase, and I'm not quite sure how to proceed.

For context, I'm using a Wii U with security settings WPA2-PSK (AES) and auto-obtain DNS set to active; the console is connected to internet (which I've tried resetting). Also I've downloaded the most recent update available on the CTGP website (v1.03.1100). Has anyone run into this issue before? Any help mitigating this issue would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! :)
      MKW is a Wii game, so you need to configure the Wifi settings of the vWii instead of Wii U.

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
      System-Software:3.63
      Modell:PlayStation TV
      System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
      Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
      Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
      System-Software:4.06
      Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
      Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
      Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
      System-Software:10.1.0-27E
      Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
      Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
      Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
      Revision:DOL-001
      Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
      Spiele:12
      Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
      Systemmenü:4.1E
      Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
      BootMii:IOS
      Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
      HBC:1.1.2
      cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
      USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

Good idea. When trying to open the shop I was met with error code 51330, which suggests something went wrong with the authentication process. I was able to see (through my WiFi provider's app) that the Wii U was recognized as being online, but it was apparently no longer connected when switching over to the vWii.