Unable to boot MkWii

Unable to boot MkWii

Hello! I've been trying to use Wiimmfi on my sisters Wii to play Mk online, we've been using the DNS method and it works for me on my wii. For my sister, on the other hand, it does not work. She can connect to her wifi, and the DNS works, but once upon the agreement/contact screen, it freezes. Here, we tried removing the SD card, which worked and we could successfully get by the EULA screen. But then the game does not load, it says something like "SaveZedla and Freddy" and then *Fail* *We may have smashed it*. We have tried restarting the Wii, redoing the whole connecting to the DNS thing and then again removing the SD card. Nothing seems to work, any ideas?

Itskajsi schrieb:

Hello! I've been trying to use Wiimmfi on my sisters Wii to play Mk online, we've been using the DNS method and it works for me on my wii. For my sister, on the other hand, it does not work. She can connect to her wifi, and the DNS works, but once upon the agreement/contact screen, it freezes. Here, we tried removing the SD card, which worked and we could successfully get by the EULA screen. But then the game does not load, it says something like "SaveZedla and Freddy" and then *Fail* *We may have smashed it*. We have tried restarting the Wii, redoing the whole connecting to the DNS thing and then again removing the SD card. Nothing seems to work, any ideas?
      Weird. If you have the Homebrew Channel, try using the Wiimmfi game disc patcher like Fynn suggested. If you want to try on the EULA screen again, please make a video or a capture of your screen with the SD card removed and post it here, so that developers can try and troubleshoot or identify bugs.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

"We may have smashed it" is what happens when the exploit accidentally overwrites itself during loading. That can sometimes happen due to the fact how exploits work; though it usually goes away after a reboot. This is the first case of this error occurring repeatedly, all the time; and I don't think a screen capture is going to help debugging this.

It'd probably be easiest, as suggested by others already, to try the Homebrew Channel method instead.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()