Angepinnt Accessing Wiimmfi in MKWii with just a custom DNS

Leseratte schrieb:

MKWii only: If you can connect to Wiimmfi but can't find any players, turn your console off and try again. If it still doesn't work please let us know so we can fix that.
      Hello, I Am experiencing this problem on Wii U, i have created posts and conversations about this and Leseratte has replied once and when i tried to follow up and respond to him it feels like now i'm being ignored. You said to "please let us know so we can fix that" and iam trying to let you guys know because me and my friends just want to play what you guys have created for this community. Can you please help me with my problem that i have talked about in my posts? Thanks hoping to hear from someone.
      Hey guys, I literally created an account on here just to tell you that i tried this method on my unmodded Wii with Animal Crossing City Folk and it worked, i play every once in a while with a friend and works fine. It has some lag but im pretty sure is cuz my friend's wifi sucks, but yeah

idk if it helps, but i have a us gamecube compatible wii, i haven't tried any other games yet but this worked on me since like 2021 when i bought the game

I'll try to remember to log in here to check for any question that i might have the answer for, i dont know much about modding so ill do my best
      Matu :P