Banned for 2 weeks on wiimmfi for “various cheats”

Banned for 2 weeks on wiimmfi for “various cheats”

Hi all, about a week and a bit ago I bought a Wii console from a guy that lived near me for a great deal. I filled in the custom dns to connect to wiimmfi and got error code 23917. (Which means I’m banned) I called the guy I bought it off and he said he used cheats online (he sold me a Wii with a ban on it) it’s been about 9 days now so I decided to reformat the Wii since the guy I bought it off didn’t reformat it. Went through the same process filled the custom dns to connect to wiimmfi and now I get error code 23913. (I know I am still banned) my ban ends on Saturday. I’ve already waited more than a week. Is it possible if I can have the ban lifted more sooner? I really don’t want to wait that long, and I know there is no way of me proving I bought a console with a ban on it and anyone can just make up this excuse. So to the moderators reading this I would really appreciate if you took my word for it and lifted the ban more sooner. It’ll mean a lot to me. Thank you. :D

EDIT: The FC is: 1724-0006-2181

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Knightzero8500 ()

Oh my God, you're still trying this nonsense? I already removed the permanent ban from the console since it was made in error, but attempting to play the moderators off each other is a really, REALLY bad idea. Just wait out the ban. You are highly suspicious and I have no reason at all to believe that you weren't the one who cheated, especially with how you've been posting in my Discord server and how you've been looking into ban circumvention measures. Keep this up and I'll increase the ban, not decrease it, as you are pushing your luck massively.