Wi-Fi connection problem with Wii U (Error: 51330)

Wi-Fi connection problem with Wii U (Error: 51330)

I have a problem with the Wii U where I can't connect to anything on the vWii. Every single channel or anything with Wiimmfi just gives me the 51330 error.

I'm aware what it means and the Wiimmfi website just says to change the WLAN settings but that definitely doesn't help me.

Here's every detail at once:

Security: WPA2-PSK (AES)

IP & DNS: Doesn't matter what I do (I also used the Wiimmfi custom DNS and didn't work), but I use auto-obtain

Console: Wii U

Error code: 51330 (all channels in vWii)

Also, everything in the Wii U works, but it suddenly stops working in the vWii.

When I checked the network users, I noticed how whenever my Wii U fully loads the vWii, it immediately disconnects from the internet so anything I do probably won't help.

The only two things I can think of is to either use a Wii instead (I have a lot of stuff on the Wii U I want to keep though) or get a new router. But I don't want to do any of those two things, so does anyone have a suggestion? I also moved my router very close to my Wii U and that didn't work either.
      Using a Wii is not going to help.

If WiFi is working in WiiU mode but not in Wii mode, your router is using WPA2-PSK-TKIP. The WiiU supports that, but the Wii doesn't. If you want to connect a Wii (or a WiiU's Wii Mode) to such a router you need to configure it to use WPA2-PSK-AES instead.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Well, in the Wii U internet settings, I used WPA2-PSK (AES) so I'm pretty sure it's not TKIP.

I also tried every single possible security type I can. WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)...all with the same results too. Weird.

I even tried WPA2-PSK (TKIP) to see what would happen. It did the same thing as any other security type. I also changed my router settings to WPA so it couldn't have been WPA2-PSK (TKIP).

No idea what to do other than use a different router but if you have any ideas where I don't need to do that then that would be appreciated.

Edit: I just tested the Wii too. Same error. I made the settings WPA2-PSK (AES) but it didn't work. No idea what's happening.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von exqu ()