LE-CODE Suggestion and Discovery

LE-CODE Suggestion and Discovery

I am going to combine these two into one thread for simplicity.

Feature Suggestion:
      Earlier tonight someone asked in a modding Discord if it were possible to use custom music slots with LE-CODE like it was possible with CT-CODE. After looking into it, I discovered that it currently isn't due to LE-CODE using UInt8 for music slots. I was wondering if it'd be possible to make the music slots UInt16 for this feature to be brought back.

Discovery:
      While looking into that, I got curious about battle arenas since the property and music slots were stored the same way as regular tracks. With a hex editor, I modified the slot for N64 Skyscraper to use Moonview Highway's music and Funky Stadium's property slot (since it would be easy to tell as that slot plays an audience cheer with every trick, and also the slot blocks rocket starts). To my surprise, this was a success. This could be useful for distributions that use custom battle arenas that have multiple arenas that use the same slot (for example, in Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2021-02, both Dawn Arena and Bash 'n' Dash 'n' Battle recommend slot "a13", and both BAR Ice Flows and 3DS Honeybee Hive recommend slot "a24"). There's no current way to do this with WLECT, although it would be nice to see implemented in the future. It could also be nice to see battle arenas with music from race tracks (3DS Honeybee Hive would work well with Maple Treeway, for example).
      Dateien
      • lecode-USA.zip

(22,27 kB, 18 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

SwampyGator schrieb:

Feature Suggestion:
      That's already at out to-do list.

SwampyGator schrieb:

Discovery:
      I have more time (Holidays at hone) in beginning of September.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.