How do I add covers to games on Wiiflow?

• Gelöst

How do I add covers to games on Wiiflow?

How do I add covers manually to my game files on Wiiflow?

First things all, it is a Wii Mini we are talking about. It doesn't have ethernet port or any type of connection to download the covers. And I know there is a Wii Mini Ethernet Enabler but it need a specific adapter that I can't get here :)

I went to search and I found a forum post with the same issue but I got a bit confused. Here is the link: How to add covers manually to WiiFlow | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

For the ones that doesn't want to go to the link, this is the explanation: It said that it needed to be on Dev:/wiiflow/boxcovers for full covers and Dev:/wiiflow/covers for front covers without the spine.Also it said that the full covers were on 176 x 248 and the front covers on 160 x 160.

So...:
      1. What are the needed propreties of the image? Like: .png or .jpeg? what size the picture? and in what folder?
      2. If people want to reply with a step-by-step kinda of guide, I would apreciate that :)

thx :3
      :)
      Didn't you basically already answer your own questions?

Box covers go into /wiiflow/boxcovers and front covers go into /wiiflow/covers on the FAT32 USB drive. I don't think the size really matters, and the file format is probably PNG just as it is when downloaded from wiitdb.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()