I would like to appeal my permanent ban from a long time ago.

I would like to appeal my permanent ban from a long time ago.

I want to begin with my account history, I do not remember much since my ban took place in 2018 (Over 3 years and 10 months ago). What I remember is that I used cheats multiple times, even on custom games, I also used a code to play online again (Ban evasion) and I got one of my friends banned too.

Why did I break the rules? Easy answer, I had nothing else to do and I was dumb at the time, I wanted to feel good since everyone on MKWii is really good online and most of the time I ended up being last place.

I’m typing this for a possibility to be allowed back, yes, I do have other games to play now but sometimes I’d love to play MKWii again since it’s my childhood game. I do admit that what I’ve done in the game is a lot, but I also think that I could have one last chance to prove that I won’t cheat again in any other games. I do know it is hard to believe but all I ask for is one more chance to be allowed back, also if I could get a link of what is allowed and what is not, to read it carefully and not break any rule.

Regards,
      Dany
      Everything will be ok in the end
      If it's not okay, it's not the end