so what about development

And they cheated even more on WFC, because there was no real moderation on Nintendo's service (if there even was any attempt to moderate).

If you don't want to use Wiimmfi anymore for playing MKW (and maybe others), that's your decision, but don't make that decision for everyone else.

EigenschaftWert
    Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
    System-Software:3.63
    Modell:PlayStation TV
    System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
    Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
    Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
    Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
    System-Software:4.06
    Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
    Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
    Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
    Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
    System-Software:10.1.0-27E
    Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
    Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
    Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
    Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
    Revision:DOL-001
    Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
    Spiele:12
    Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
    Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
    Systemmenü:4.1E
    Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
    BootMii:IOS
    Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
    HBC:1.1.2
    cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
    USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

You're still being very vague with your posts. What do you mean with "development"? "Development" of what?

If you can't give a more detailed answer, then I will lock the thread.

EigenschaftWert
    Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
    System-Software:3.63
    Modell:PlayStation TV
    System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
    Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
    Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
    Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
    System-Software:4.06
    Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
    Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
    Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
    Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
    System-Software:10.1.0-27E
    Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
    Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
    Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
    Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
    Revision:DOL-001
    Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
    Spiele:12
    Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
    Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
    Systemmenü:4.1E
    Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
    BootMii:IOS
    Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
    HBC:1.1.2
    cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
    USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

23snake23 schrieb:

this is getting too far!!!!!! you should know that people are different or else I will report you I have posted the same thing on YouTube
    I don't care if you report us. Who do you even want to report us to? And what for? Because you're acting like an idiot and don't like the response you get?

23snake23 schrieb:

I can report you to my local authority if this is offensive
    Feel free to do that. I'm sure the UK local authorities will immediately assign hundreds of officers to your case of ... not liking the answers you get in an internet forum?

23snake23 schrieb:

but what about uk law

Why would we care about UK law, all the Forum admins and Wiimmfi admins are from Germany.

23snake23 schrieb:

StarWolf3000 schrieb:

Oh, I do know that people are different. And you had your chance to get into details with your thread, after I informed you about it, but you didn't take on that offer. Also, who are you gonna report me to and for what offense? I'm an admin. :D

Also disliking my post every single time indicates that you are in no way interested in a serious and more lengthy discussion.
    please confirm that You are an admin

I can confirm that StarWolf3000 is indeed an Admin. And if you checked the Team page in the forum you could have confirmed that yourself.

23snake23 schrieb:

we are getting off topic now let’s talk about development

You are the only one getting off topic with random sentences like "what about development?". What kind of an answer do you even expect to a question like that?

23snake23 schrieb:

StarWolf3000 schrieb:

You're still being very vague with your posts. What do you mean with "development"? "Development" of what?

If you can't give a more detailed answer, then I will lock the thread.
    do not say that this is offensive
    Rule 1 check before you post

No, being told that your post is vague and your thread will get locked is neither offensive nor is it violating any kind of rule. Other than your behaviour.

And since you seem to be so keen to report us to whatever regulators, or make stupid YouTube videos telling people not to use Wiimmfi ( //www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOSPze4AwPk ), and claiming that it's not "kid-friendly": News flash, this is the internet, this is a discussion forum, not everything needs to be kid-friendly like your stupid Roblox game. Forums like this aren't intended for kids.

If a kid registers an account and manages to write legible questions or meaningfully contributes to existing threads, fine. That doesn't seem to be the case with you, you are only posting nonsensical replies, making stupid videos about hating Wiimmfi and this forum, trying to "report" us to weird UK regulators we don't give a fuck about, or crying that an Administrator's post is rule-violating.

I guess if you are of the opinion that both Wiimmfi and this forum are so horrible that they aren't kid-friendly, and you're threatening to report us to a stupid regulator for that, I guess you are right, this isn't kid friendly, so you're going to get banned both from this Forum and from Wiimmfi for your behaviour.

Goodbye, and please find another forum with people to annoy.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
    Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()