Wii Brick after installing channels for 1.0U downgrade

Wii Brick after installing channels for 1.0U downgrade

Hi! A few months ago, I had a Wii console that wasn't really in use and didn't matter to me, so I decided to put 1.0U in it. After installing the 1.0U system menu WAD and a appropriate IOS file, it booted right up! Only thing though, is that there was no channels, only the disc channel. So I updated back to 4.3U and got some extra wad channels that had a the placeholder forecast, very old version of the news and Wii shop, etc. Also, I found a forum that said that 1.0U has different channel banner so what I needed to do is go into wiixplorer, copy the channel IDs and paste them somewhere else along with renaming a file to "title.met" for each. After doing that for every basic channel, I reinstalled the appropriate IOS file and the 1.0U system menu WAD. However, after rebooting the console, I was met with the "System Files are Corrupted" message. I had Priiloader installed but that must've been wiped when the update to 4.3U was done or could've been a downgrade that got rid of it. Bootmii was installed as a IOS only as this console was a 2008 revision so no boot2 bootmii support. I have tried booting into SaveMiiFrii but it just boots into a black screen, the system version is not being displayed after holding all 4 directional buttons properly (taking apart controller, port 4, etc.) Are there any leftover options?
      What's making me curious is on how you actually managed to put 1.0U on it, as the required files were never available on NUS and could only be retrieved from the Wii Startup Disc that shipped with some "Launch Day" Wiis, while the majority of Wiis back then shipped with 2.0 preinstalled.

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
      System-Software:3.63
      Modell:PlayStation TV
      System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
      Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
      Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
      System-Software:4.06
      Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
      Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
      Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
      System-Software:10.1.0-27E
      Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
      Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
      Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
      Revision:DOL-001
      Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
      Spiele:12
      Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
      Systemmenü:4.1E
      Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
      BootMii:IOS
      Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
      HBC:1.1.2
      cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
      USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

The way I was able to put 1.0U on it was simply getting the System 1.0U WAD and IOS 9 v1.0 from Mario cube and just installing both using Wii Mod Lite, restarting the console would lead you to the 1.0U system menu but there would be no channel besides the Disc Channel. I attempted to load Wii Sports but mine is the slightly newer 2007 version that may not work on that version.