Banned for using a VPN to play on restricted Nat type

Banned for using a VPN to play on restricted Nat type

So I live in a rural area and currently have access to a limited amount of internet service providers. I choose the one with the most speed and redundancy, but I currently have an issue. They have a restricted Nat type, so naturally I use a VPN to overcome this problem. But since I didn't read the rule booklet thoroughly, I wasn't aware that you could not use a VPN due to the amount of players using it to circumvent their bans. And of course I was banned for using one, I'm on my fourth offense because I was not aware of the ban entirely, (since the 1st and second bans are short) so I kept using a VPN. since I was banned for a week, (due to it being my 4th offense) It was long enough for me to realize that I was being banned in the first place. So my question is if I cannot use a VPN to fix my Nat type, what else can I do or use to fix my issue? (I use my own router and have Upnp and Nat enabled, did not work) (I tired port forwarding and DMZ, did not work as well) (I forgot to include this but my friend code is 3785-5868-2758)
      Bilder
      • Banned.png

406,34 kB, 1.322×781, 65 mal angesehen
      • Screenshot.png

21,87 kB, 1.593×78, 53 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von BadWolfie666 ()

Yeah, without an FC there's not much we can do. If that's really the case and your VPN does not cause issues with the other players, we can make an exception for you, but we need more information such as your ISP and router model so we can try first to see if there's a workaround that does not require you to use a VPN. If you don't feel comfortable posting these here, you can always pm me or any other moderator or admin
      Do you use Starlink or 4G LTE/5G NR Services? If so, Starlink can't give you a public IP which would get rid of the symmetric cone NAT but on 4G LTE/5G NR it's possible. You can try asking your operator to give you one. For example in Germany, every mobile operator can give a public IP to routers.
      - NumeroFox_503