Error #23911 while testing out CTGP on dolphin

Error #23911 while testing out CTGP on dolphin

I am trying to test out CTGP on dolphin, using the open dcache PR to get the CTGP channel to load and patch, then patching out the page table changes that make dolphin run slowly.

Single player works, including custom tracks, and wiimmfi logged in (with my throwaway Wii nand as I want to protect my vWii nand I have played on for years) however dolphin seemed to run into some invalid instruction errors when trying to search for a CTWW.

I therefore tried to disconnect from Wiimmfi, to try something else, then thought to try normal WWs, however logging back in gave me `23911` (profile creation denied). Any way to get this removed so I don't have to wait another day to try get this working?
      Wiimmfi only allows a certain number of profiles to be created per day/week/month to prevent people from farming for nice-looking friend codes, and for wasting friend codes in general. Why do you need to create a new profile to test normal WWs? You should be able to use the same profile you used for the other tests.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Hi leseratte im using dolphin to play wimmifi mario kart wii and when getting into game im greeted with this error. Im a new user to the server but played mario kart before me and a few other friends want to play this with each other

dns and all that setup right. im going through the struggle to see if its even worth getting my friends to go through all this trouble
      Bilder
      • image_2023-01-09_002109119.png

275,6 kB, 1.403×766, 16 mal angesehen