Fossil Fighters Champions Bonus Data

Fossil Fighters Champions Bonus Data

So I have a bit of an interesting question regarding Fossil Fighters Champions and Bonus Data.

Recently it was revealed that there are two more unreleased DLC rocks called the Sand and Sea Message Cards which give access to Dusty Dunes (Special) and Seabed Cavern (Special) respectively, Dusty Dunes (Special) holding the ability to get two new FFC Vivosaurs with full parts, and Seabed Cavern (Special) having a ton of fossils that if you don't dig them up on the story visit become very hard to otherwise obtain without it's DLC rock.

Wiimmfi already allows for the ability to download Bonus Data for the game including a previously unreleased Lake Message Card (which for some reason reads as Bone Message Card when obtained) which gives access to Treasure Lake (Special)

Currently the only way to get Sand and Sea are via cheating using an Action Replay, however since they are DLC rocks I wonder would it be possible in the future to add these two rocks to the pool of Bonus Data we can download for the game? If needed, item IDs for both of these DLC rocks can easily be provided.

If this can successfully be done it would be huge as the only way to truly get 100% parts on all Vivosaurs in the game is via cheating since these important DLC rocks never saw the light of day initially.

Any help on getting this done would be greatly appreciated by the Fossil Fighters community!
      Another thing that was brought up is that we were wondering if it would be possible to also get Team Plaza working as that is another method of getting some of the Fossil Rocks for Vivosaurs that come from those unreleased event dig sites. It's possible to make teams in Team Plaza however the problem is you cannot save them presumably because there is no active server to store the teams on. If this could be looked into as well it would be absolutely appreciated! Thank you for even taking the time to read our request!

Reboot schrieb:

If theoretically this is possible then I'd like to help contribute as well. I'll try and get a copy of the game again.
      @Billy549, would you perhaps have a (base) idea on how to implement this server side?
      Hi! Sorry for the delay.
      Looking at the current files on the server, it seems simple:

Quellcode

1. -rwxrwxr-x 1 services services 89 Feb 1 2021 001
      2. -rwxrwxr-x 1 services services 89 Feb 1 2021 004
      3. -rwxrwxr-x 1 services services 91 Feb 1 2021 005
      4. -rwxrwxr-x 1 services services 86 Feb 1 2021 006
      5. -rwxrwxr-x 1 services services 86 Feb 1 2021 007
      6. -rwxrwxr-x 1 services services 60 Feb 1 2021 _list.txt

_list just has the filenames and their size in, and each file has assumedly some sort of unlock message in:

Quellcode

1. services@services:~/dls1/dlc/VDEE$ xxd 001
      2. 0000000: efbb bf59 6f75 2067 6f74 2061 2066 6f73 ...You got a fos
      3. 0000010: 7369 6c20 726f 636b 2063 6f6e 7461 696e sil rock contain
      4. 0000020: 696e 6720 7468 650d 0a6d 6573 7361 6765 ing the..message
      5. 0000030: 2063 6172 6420 e280 9c42 6f6e 652e e280 card ...Bone...
      6. 0000040: 9d0d 0a47 6f20 746f 2074 6865 2046 6f73 ...Go to the Fos
      7. 0000050: 7369 6c20 4c61 776e 2e sil Lawn.

(That one is 001).

These files are all on my GitHub, and I presume the specific number unlocks DLC in-game; if you can figure out what other numbers I'd need to add to my file list im happy to try and do so :)

RE the Team Plaza - I let Wiimm know as I think there might need to be SAKE tables created; he's put it on his to-do list ^^

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      We have a list of all of the Fossil Rock IDs here, the ones at the very bottom are the DLC rocks. The ones we need added to the list are the Sand and Sea DLC rocks. Also for some reason the Lake DLC rock displays as a second Bone Message Rock when actually picked up. Thank you for any help you can provide in setting this up! docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…937250&rtpof=true&sd=true
      I'm going to make a leap of faith that since there's only two missing rocks, you need 002 and 003 :)
      The Lake DLC rock probably displays a Bone Message Rock since there's two files (001 and 004) with the same message - I can happily change one, I just don't know which one ^^

EDIT: I've added 002 and 003, with the text

You got a fossil rock containing the
      message card “00X”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

And I also updated the 001 and 004 files to say 001 and 004 - please let me know which DLC rocks are which, and what you'd like the message to actually say ^^

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      @Billy549 correct, IDs 2 and 3 are the ones missing, ID 1 is the one with the wrong text.

ID 1 message:
      message card “Lake.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 2 message:
      message card “Sand.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 3 message:
      message card “Sea.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

Sharkdragon schrieb:

@Billy549 correct, IDs 2 and 3 are the ones missing, ID 1 is the one with the wrong text.

ID 1 message:
      message card “Lake.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 2 message:
      message card “Sand.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 3 message:
      message card “Sea.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.
      I've updated the text correctly on both VDEE (USA) and VDEJ (Japan) - and corrected the character in the Japanese version too. Let me know if this looks correct :D

@Billy549 YOU MAD LAD EVERYTHING WORKS AS INTENDED!!! Thank you thank you so much for doing this you have no idea what this means for the Fossil Fighters community. And @Reboot thank you as well, without you this very well may not have come to fruition so fast, you've been an amazing help. Thank both of you so very much. I pray Team Plaza doesn't take long to set up however we will patiently wait for it!

Sharkdragon schrieb:

@Billy549 YOU MAD LAD EVERYTHING WORKS AS INTENDED!!! Thank you thank you so much for doing this you have no idea what this means for the Fossil Fighters community. And @Reboot thank you as well, without you this very well may not have come to fruition so fast, you've been an amazing help. Thank both of you so very much. I pray Team Plaza doesn't take long to set up however we will patiently wait for it!
      Glad to hear it works :D
      Now I just need to save up to get a copy ^^

Billy549 schrieb:

Sharkdragon schrieb:

ID 1 message:
      message card “Lake.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 2 message:
      message card “Sand.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 3 message:
      message card “Sea.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.
      I've updated the text correctly on both VDEE (USA) and VDEJ (Japan) - and corrected the character in the Japanese version too. Let me know if this looks correct :D
      I am sorry to bother you, but I have a favor to ask.

I tried VDEJ(Japan) and could see "Lake" and the DLC exclusive characters, but could not see "Sand" and "Sea".

I would like to know if it is possible to get the Japanese version of the Sand and Sea.

I don't know anything about IDs, etc., but I do have an AR code that works for the Japanese version.

Thank you in advance.

dragoon schrieb:

Billy549 schrieb:

Sharkdragon schrieb:

ID 1 message:
      message card “Lake.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 2 message:
      message card “Sand.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 3 message:
      message card “Sea.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.
      I am sorry to bother you, but I have a favor to ask.
      I tried VDEJ(Japan) and could see "Lake" and the DLC exclusive characters, but could not see "Sand" and "Sea".

I would like to know if it is possible to get the Japanese version of the Sand and Sea.

I don't know anything about IDs, etc., but I do have an AR code that works for the Japanese version.

Thank you in advance.
      Hi! When did you check? I added the two other DLCs to the server shortly after the USA version - I had to Google Translate the specific characters to use in each file, so please try again and let me know if they show up or not. Also, if I’ve used the incorrect characters, please do let me know the correct text. Many thanks ^^

Billy549 schrieb:

dragoon schrieb:

Billy549 schrieb:

Sharkdragon schrieb:

ID 1 message:
      message card “Lake.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 2 message:
      message card “Sand.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 3 message:
      message card “Sea.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.
      I am sorry to bother you, but I have a favor to ask.I tried VDEJ(Japan) and could see "Lake" and the DLC exclusive characters, but could not see "Sand" and "Sea".

Thank you in advance.
      Hi! When did you check? I added the two other DLCs to the server shortly after the USA version - I had to Google Translate the specific characters to use in each file, so please try again and let me know if they show up or not. Also, if I’ve used the incorrect characters, please do let me know the correct text. Many thanks ^^
      Thanks for the reply.

I checked again about 10 minutes ago and the situation did not change.

There was no problem with the translation into Japanese! Thank you very much!

dragoon schrieb:

Billy549 schrieb:

dragoon schrieb:

Billy549 schrieb:

Sharkdragon schrieb:

ID 1 message:
      message card “Lake.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 2 message:
      message card “Sand.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 3 message:
      message card “Sea.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.
      I am sorry to bother you, but I have a favor to ask.I tried VDEJ(Japan) and could see "Lake" and the DLC exclusive characters, but could not see "Sand" and "Sea".

Thank you in advance.
      Thanks for the reply.

That's.. weird, since

dragoon schrieb:

Billy549 schrieb:

dragoon schrieb:

Billy549 schrieb:

Sharkdragon schrieb:

ID 1 message:
      message card “Lake.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 2 message:
      message card “Sand.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 3 message:
      message card “Sea.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

Thank you in advance.
      Thanks for the reply.

That's.. weird, since I've definitely added the files:

Quellcode

1. services@services:~/dls1/dlc/VDEJ$ ls
      2. 001 002 003 004 005 006 007 _list.txt
      3. services@services:~/dls1/dlc/VDEJ$ ls ../VDEE
      4. 001 002 003 004 005 006 007 _list.txt

Hmmm. I checked again and still nothing.
      Below is a link to a video I took. I have included a description of what I am doing in its comments section.
      This video uses MelonDs, but the same behavior was observed on the actual device.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Billy549 schrieb:

dragoon schrieb:

Billy549 schrieb:

dragoon schrieb:

Billy549 schrieb:

Sharkdragon schrieb:

ID 1 message:
      message card “Lake.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 2 message:
      message card “Sand.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 3 message:
      message card “Sea.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.
      I am sorry to bother you, but I have a favor to ask.I tried VDEJ(Japan) and could see "Lake" and the DLC exclusive characters, but could not see "Sand" and "Sea".I would like to know if it is possible to get the Japanese version of the Sand and Sea.

Thank you in advance.
      Thanks for the reply.I checked again about 10 minutes ago and the situation did not change.

That's.. weird, since

dragoon schrieb:

Billy549 schrieb:

dragoon schrieb:

Billy549 schrieb:

Sharkdragon schrieb:

ID 1 message:
      message card “Lake.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 2 message:
      message card “Sand.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.

ID 3 message:
      message card “Sea.”
      Go to the Fossil Lawn.
      I am sorry to bother you, but I have a favor to ask.I tried VDEJ(Japan) and could see "Lake" and the DLC exclusive characters, but could not see "Sand" and "Sea".I would like to know if it is possible to get the Japanese version of the Sand and Sea.

Thank you in advance.
      Thanks for the reply.I checked again about 10 minutes ago and the situation did not change.

That's.. weird, since I've definitely added the files:

Quellcode

1. services@services:~/dls1/dlc/VDEJ$ ls
      2. 001 002 003 004 005 006 007 _list.txt
      3. services@services:~/dls1/dlc/VDEJ$ ls ../VDEE
      4. 001 002 003 004 005 006 007 _list.txt
      @paperboathat excellent question! By digging into the game's data and messing with warp zones, we discovered two dig sites inaccessible through normal means, Dusty Dunes (Special), and Seabed Cavern (Special). After discovering this we dug further and found unused Bonus Data content that was intended to be used to distribute these dig sites that never saw the light of day. After discovering this, an Action Replay cheat code was created to give access to these DLC items.

As time went on we began to wonder, how possible would it be to turn these unused DLCs into actual distributable ones? Well as you can see it wound up being super simple! These items had DLC ID values associated with them that simply needed to be "turned on". So now with the use of wiimmfi servers you can download these DLCs through Bonus Data by setting up your DNS settings and selecting Nintendo WFC Connection in the Multiplayer menu. Hopefully with time we can figure out why the JPN DLC isn't currently distributing as intended however ENG DLC works fully with no issues :)
      Hi I'm doing some research about how to get the sea and sand cards from the bonus content. I have managed to get the other five but not those two, I am on the English version of the game, America specifically, and am using a New 3DS XL. I've tried claiming the bonus content again several times to the same result. That being the game telling me there is no bonus data for me. If you need any more info from me I'll check back on here semi frequently and will respond when I can. Thanks for doing all you have already!

Dog of Song schrieb:

Hi I'm doing some research about how to get the sea and sand cards from the bonus content. I have managed to get the other five but not those two, I am on the English version of the game, America specifically, and am using a New 3DS XL. I've tried claiming the bonus content again several times to the same result. That being the game telling me there is no bonus data for me. If you need any more info from me I'll check back on here semi frequently and will respond when I can. Thanks for doing all you have already!
      Sorry, I can't answer your question because I don't know the solution.

However, only sea and sand are not available, which is exactly the same behavior as the Japanese version. This is the first time I have seen this in the US version.

@Billy549
      Sorry for the abrupt mensuration, but is there anything you can tell us about this?
      I would also appreciate to know about the progress of team plaza.

dragoon schrieb:

Dog of Song schrieb:

Sorry, I can't answer your question because I don't know the solution.
      However, only sea and sand are not available, which is exactly the same behavior as the Japanese version. This is the first time I have seen this in the US version.

@Billy549
      Sorry for the abrupt mensuration, but is there anything you can tell us about this?
      I would also appreciate to know about the progress of team plaza.
      I'm unsure why the US version is now not showing the DLC, as I have not made any changes to the server since it functioned.
      Team Plaza is not something I can control, and I'm unsure if Wiimm has added the SAKE tables ^^