Was being targeted from a guy named BadAtGames

Was being targeted from a guy named BadAtGames

Hey mods and all. Some of ya'll may know me as a guy who wanted to commit the suie, but we ain't here for that

Note: This video will be loaded from Twitch, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to Twitch servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding Twitch videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von Twitch geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an Twitch-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von Twitch-Videos für die Zukunft.

This is one of my vods. You gotta go like 4 hours in it to see it happening, but this dude kept going out of his way to hit me and a friend of mine named jamo who i am well aware has a bad history from YEARS ago which honestly is petty if people still cared about what he did. I also don't know the kid like that so i can't say anything on his part, but we both kept getting targeted by this dude. If i ever play my games just know this. I don't like being involved in drama. Its pointless and i don't need it in my life. I just wanna play the game cause its what i love to do is vibe. I can't vibe when we got players like this being trolls. Also I was also wondering if i could get unbanned from the bean corner. I was accused of stuff i never did. My discord account got hacked a few months back and somehow someone had access to my friend code for mkw in the process and i dunno much about this stuff so i got no idea how it happened. Its apparently not supposed to happen but it did. Also the guy on my account made it to where i was apparently suicidal which was nowhere near my character. All i wanna do is squash whatever beef the dude on my account did on the bean corner and use it to report people and for ctgp updates. I never really spoke in there. It would mean the world if someone can help me. I'd really appreciate it.