Nintendo Wii freeze after launching any game

Nintendo Wii freeze after launching any game

Welcome. My name is Mike.

Couple days ago i begin my journey with modding my Nintendo Wii console to be able to play games out of usb drive.

What happend is that i search planty of forums and guides about modding that console but i am still fighting with some issues.

First of all i storage my games on Sata hard drive 750gb 2,5' which i formated to WBFS system file using WiiBackupManager for Windows.
      Everything looks good there. I am able to upload games to that drive using same program and console can see them.

I have installed these:
      - BootMii
      - the Homebrew Channel
      - the Homebrew Browser
      - cIOS (using d2x-v11-beta1)
      base38565758
      slot248249250251
      version65535 65535 65535 65535

When i am trying to start any game out of USB Hard Drive using USB Loader GX my console freeze.
      I'd even tried using WiiFlow but this one freeze console as well trying to choose second page in options.

I'm going to loose my patient soon and runnig out of ideas what could go wrong in the whole process.

I beg for help :chapeau:
      Can you try with a different hard drive or a USB flash drive and see if that works?

Some USB drives just aren't compatible with the Wii.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()