Competition Rankings Rejected My New Time Submission??

Competition Rankings Rejected My New Time Submission??

I managed to perform a 17.035 run (possible wr?) on the latest competition #253. After uploading my new 17.035 record, my ranking time on the leaderboard did not update and my previous 18.541 record is still there which made me very annoyed.

In fact, I recorded the run where I achieved 17.035 seconds:

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Can someone please explain how and why does this happens to me? Idk if anyone would really care about this other than me. It has already happen to me twice and I am very confused. Additionally, I can no longer upload anymore submissions to the rankings when this happens.

Dunno if Wiimmfi admins can change my ranking time to a 17.035, but if an admin does see this, please do.