Error on Warioware D.I.Y. upload

Error on Warioware D.I.Y. upload

Hello. The other day, when I tried to upload a microgame to Made in Ore (Warioware: D.I.Y.), an error code: 98860 was displayed.
      When I reconnected after a few days, I was able to upload again, but when I checked today, the error code: 98860 was displayed again and I could not upload.
      Checking the error code, it seems that the SAKE server has timed out.
      In rare cases, error code: 98020 may occur.

I can upload records and comics without problems, but I can't upload microgames.
      All downloads work fine.

This is a bug that I could not confirm before, so please take action.
      Dateien
      • IMG_1039.jpg

(239,55 kB, 23 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Nicky6823 ()

This is about the SAKE server timeout in Warioware: D.I.Y. that has been going on since mid-June.

Every Sunday, microgames can be temporarily uploaded, but as early as a few hours later, the error code: 98860 appears and microgames cannot be uploaded.
      The last time I was able to upload a microgame was July 2, and I have not been able to upload a microgame since that day.
      Interesting issue.

We haven't changed anything on the SAKE server in a long time, and I also can't find any errors in Warioware's SAKE logfiles.

Also, there's no special processes on Wiimmfi that would run every Stunday that could make it work again ...

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Hello.

I have been trying to upload microgames to the crates in the warehouse using Wiimmfi almost daily.

However, I am getting the same error and have not been able to upload since mid-July until today.

Towards the end of July the Wiimmfi Games in the DoujinSoft Store was updated after a long time, but there were no games released after July 17.

I can upload records and comics, but only microgames fail to upload.

I sincerely hope you can improve this problem.

P.S. It seems that it was temporarily possible to upload microgames around GMT 0:00 on August 13th.

Now I am getting the same error and unable to upload.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von anisamukIDX ()

Hello.

I don't know the cause, but I was able to upload all contents including microgames since last November.

However, since the beginning of March this year, the error code: 98860 has been occurring again, and only the microgames can no longer be uploaded.
      Also, when the date changes on Sunday (around 0:00 UTC), the games could be temporarily uploaded, but for the past few weeks, they have not been able to be uploaded at all.

Was there any change in the server system or settings during the time when you were able to upload again or when the problem occurred again?
      We sincerely hope that this problem will be resolved.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ania515 ()