About banning (Q3 2023)

About banning (Q3 2023)

"About banning" thread for Q2 2023.

This thread can be used to report cheaters on Wiimmfi. Please provide their friend code and some kind of proof (usually a video).

Previous thread: About banning (Q2 2023) (only visible to Wiimmfi mods)

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
    Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

This player was using a Pokémon with an illegal Ability.

In the past, this player has
    Ability Huge Power, Garchomp
    was used many times.
    It is a very vicious player who targets the distributor.
    very annoying
    He has been banned for 4 weeks in the past.
    Please ban permanently.

2:12

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

6021248414043-2905-066523E3B229oGv21エルカ
    Mid-game BR cheats (unless that is allowed nowadays?)
    0478-4662-8284
    wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/match/15098463/601988028

and then suddenly the next round wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/match/15098490/601988028

Usually this isn't something worth reporting at all, though as i believe that person had a permanent ban appealed before (and they are toxic) i kind of couldn't resist.

Anyone remember them accidentally taping themselves cheating while trying to report someone else? Fun times, yeah.
    Couple of days ago I found 1 player using vpn connections to lag themselves on worldwide and another one using either a lag switch or vpn connection.
    -
    The friend codes are
    FC: 0134-8702-0829…Chenyang
    FC: 1122-7127-1444… RareESnurp
    FC: 2711-8505-3389.. tree man
    I also have another player that also uses it to lag themselves on purpose as an advantage..
    FC: 1981-6939-4039 TLNTrαre★
    (For TLNT person I don’t have textual evidence but I have a video of them lagging bad out of suden to get an advantage of other players. A lag switch does this behavior usually on other players screen
    Thanks.
    **TLNT has been doing this and usually doesn’t lag unless it’s convenient for them based on who is in the room**
    youtu.be/-oPkvHEC78Q— evidence of a lag switch being used mid-game.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

All is on the video.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Charles Edouard ()

All is on the video.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Charles Edouard () aus folgendem Grund: adding another report + some typo corrected (edit n°2) deleted all report to update a new one (editn°3)

Found someone who appeared to be using speedhacks:
    Name: alex
    Friend Code: 2110-5554-1226
    Player ID: 602143722
    Video:

read desc, he has some alt (and here with some screenshot)

Also, someone can rename me on this site as "byot", please?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Charles Edouard () aus folgendem Grund: typo

Game: Mario Kart DS
    Name: るなたんはオレのヨメ
    DS Name: るなたんもえ
    Friend Code: 5159-9823-4520

This player has been disrupting worldwide races for almost every day for well over a year now. He does unethical tactics such as sandbagging, star-ramming, stalling, etc.

In my video I showcase him holding up races and star-ramming others.

This player has been banned twice in the past under the Friend Code 4988-1792-7311 for stalling during races. ||
    Hello. I am a member of the Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games speedrun community.

We've noticed some hacked/impossible times on the in-game Wiimmfi leaderboards of the game Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii). These hacked scores are impossible to obtain without using hacks.

I've came here to see if it's possible to remove these scores, and even ban the players that submited them to the in-game rankings. They have an undeserved spot in first place, which should be reserved for the real players that achieve real scores.

Sadly, there is no friend code we can submit, however, these players should appear in the leaderboards at the top spot if you access the game right now.

Here is the list of events where a hacked score can be seen:

•Dream Snowboard Cross
    media.discordapp.net/attachmen…0230816_223932889_HDR.jpg

→ ZYoshi with 42s958ms
    ~ It's totally impossible to get a time below 1 minute in this event. A time of 42 seconds is completly absurd.
    ~ By comparison, the current world record is a 1:07 by Sol/llpq, a legitimate and fastest known time.

•Dream Short Track
    media.discordapp.net/attachmen…MG_20230816_224140402.jpg

→CAOS with 48s861ms
    →ZYoshi with 1min06s384ms
    ~ A time below 1 min and 40 seconds is known to be completly impossible. These scores are completly absurd.
    ~ By comparison, the current world record is a 1:43 by Ricci.

•Dream Bobsleigh
    media.discordapp.net/attachmen…0230816_224252896_HDR.jpg

→ZYoshi with 24s996ms
    ~ The most absurd by far on this list. Finishing this event in only 25 seconds is obviously not possible
    ~ By comparison, the current world record is a 1:28 by Will0hlep.

We hope these hackers get removed from the leaderboards, as they do not belong there

Thank you for the attention

Edit: If there's any updates (able to ban or not, if already banned, etc), please reply to me

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von riccims ()

Likely Early Start Cheat Report

SMG08
    5202-9321-9279
    2023-08-23 07:44 UTC Mushroom Gorge

I have never seen this type of cheat before, where the cheater starts the race way before everyone else. Maybe the moderators or anyone else has heard of this? I really doubt this is "just lag." If this is just not enough evidence, then I do understand and will try to gather more in the future. Nevertheless, I will still report just in case.

In the video, you can clearly see the Funky Kong on the mini map way past the first set of item boxes on Mushroom Gorge as soon as the race starts. It is proven that it was player SMG08 who was in the Funky Kong in the lead as evident from the video showing the other four players passing myself who were not in first place. Thank you
    Two hackers caught!
    1st Hacker:

Friend Code = 0693-2166-3501, PID = 602186765, name = れん

2nd Hacker:

Friend Code = 2282-3544-6087. PID = 602179399, name = Rrús

For some unknown reason, I am unable to attach video, so I will provide mediafire link
    Video: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ulx1h8bv6l97yl/2023-09-02_20-38-16.mkv/file
    Dateien

Name: xhamster. FriendCode: 3184-2976-2730, PID: 602182826, ID4: AMCJ - The reason why this player should be banned is obvious if you know what xhamster is,

Name: Aurele. FriendCode: 1638-1067-5680, PID: 601918432, ID4: AMCJ - This player's nickname was set to WmfiSecure. Weird.

Dateien
    • hamster.PNG

(5,12 kB, 42 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • wmfisecure1.PNG

(9,94 kB, 41 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • wmfisecure0.PNG

(93,03 kB, 36 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    Caught someone using instant drift cheats to win in worldwides today.

Mii name: poll
    FC: 4859-3343-1115
    Date: September 10, 2022

Video Proof:
    youtu.be/xzMjquBuKHc
    Dateien
    MKW is the BEST 8-) ! :mario1:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von XxTimothyxX123 ()