does bootmii only support official gcn ontrollers?

• Offen

does bootmii only support official gcn ontrollers?

what tittle says. bought a off brand gcn controllers so i could dumb my old wii nand on the new one (caus last one broken and i want to import all my data) but when i go to the bootmii menu. my gcn controller does not work. but it works on games like mario kart. does it have to be an official one to work. or is it a problem with my controller/wii?
      and is there any other way to restore the nand without gcn controller
      prnt.sc/JUW3v6aYrreF
      Dateien
      • Screenshot_4.png

(890,44 kB, 23 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • Screenshot_4.png

(890,44 kB, 20 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      You can't (easily) restore one Wii's NAND on a different console. To do that you need to use Betwiin to convert the NAND backup. And it's not recommended to do so without Bootmii@boot2 because it's dangerous and can break the Wii. I'd recommend extracting stuff like Miis and savegames from the NAND on a computer and just copying these back to the Wii using tools like Mii Importer and Savegame Manager GX.

In theory, you don't need to have an official gamecube controller. Does it just fail on this screen but you can still navigate in the Bootmii menu, or does it fail to work there as well?

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()