7 days wait after playing for 2 years?

7 days wait after playing for 2 years?

Hi, i've been playing mario kart wii on wiimmfi for years, first on CTGP then i moved on dolphin since like 2020. Today when i started the game and went on the wiimmfi 1 player menu to play it told me that my console has been registered and i have to wait 7 days, giving me the error code 23887, which is just the 7 days period error, even if i didn't do anything unusual and the last time i played was yesterday or two days ago. Of course i didn't touch my NAND settings or anything. Why does it do this and how can I solve the problem? Also will I lose my VRs?

p.s. I have two licenses, one is PEPE Sigi™ (0736-1543-6995) and the other one is Mirtillo ♪ (1552-2014-6036) and obviously none of them works

will post this on reddit too to see if anybody can help me, thanks in advance
      Dateien
      Your Dolphin started to use a different serial number for some reason. This can happen when you play games from a region that's different from your NAND's region.

To prevent this from happening again in the future, go to Config -> General -> Basic Settings and make sure "Allow Mismatched Region settings" is enabled.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()