Wiimmfi Assign Console

Wiimmfi Assign Console

Hello, Good Day.

I am creating this thread to send a message about an issue that I currently am occurring/experiencing of assigning a console on the "wiimmfi.de" website, specifically for Mario Kart Wii. I recently, decided to create a brand new Wii-Homebrew.com account to have a new fresh start. However, while trying to assign a console by entering my Mario Kart Wii Friend Code (Wiimmfi developed Friend Code), I unfortunately, was not able to assign/connect the Friend Code from the associated console onto to my new account, due to it being already connected on my previous Wii-Homebrew.com account, that is now deleted. If it is possible, would any of the staff be able to assist/help me by able to re-add the console onto this account, instead of the prevous/old account (that is now deleted)? I believe I do recall in have a having two (2) assigned consoles on my previous/old deleted account. The previous/old accounts username is "YousefElkelani1999", which again is now deleted/removed, from one of the staff. The Friend Code that I am trying to re-cover/re-add again is "2711-8455-3156". If this is not possible to do, I understand and do appreciate the effort in trying to do so.

Thank you and I hope to hear a reply/response/message soon in/on/from this thread.

Kind regards,

Yousef