Is there anyway to REMOVE wiimfi from a riivolution patch?

Is there anyway to REMOVE wiimfi from a riivolution patch?

Hello recently I setup a Docker self hosted server for my friends and I to play Wii games together. Everything works great except for any mods that have Wiimfi already injected into them like "Mario Kart Midnight" or "Mario Kart Deluxe". I've tried editing the main.dol files but it doesn't seem to do anything. I also tried hex editing lecode stuff but that did nothing. I would like to be able to play these games with my friends on the server but don't know enough about these files to know if I can reroute off wiimfi or if that's simply not possible.
      It's possible, but it depends on how the mod implemented the Wiimmfi patch.

If it's a LE-CODE distribution the right way is to hex-edit the lecode binary. The patch depends on the LE-CODE version.

For version 38, search for 48 00 07 a9 80 01 00 0c and replace with 60 00 00 00 80 01 00 0c.
      For version 36, search for 48 00 06 0d 80 01 00 0c and replace with 60 00 00 00 80 01 00 0c.
      For version <=34, search for 48 00 01 dd 80 01 00 0c and replace with 60 00 00 00 80 01 00 0c.

If the patch is included in the Riivolution package itself, then how to remove it depends entirely on the mod. Also, Wiimm and I never test the LE-CODE on servers other than Wiimmfi, and the creators of these mods probably don't either, so it's possible that not everything is working as intended.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Leseratte schrieb:

For version 38, search for 48 00 07 a9 80 01 00 0c and replace with 60 00 00 00 80 01 00 0c.
      Hey, i've been trying to patch the latest (or a few releases older) of Mario Kart Fun but following the steps above and using wstrst to patch the domain in main.dol and StaticR.rel results in the following, i wonder if anyone knows whats wrong, i know it's not supported but perhaps some small suggestion to lead me on the right path :)

https://i.imgur.com/FjdAxjp.png
      Dateien
      • Untitled.png

(98,78 kB, 5 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )