Angepinnt About banning (Q4 2023)

Hi, Leseratte.

I'm new and I don't speak English very well, and I don't understand why I was banned, I barely connected to MKW through wiimfi and I couldn't play because they interrupted me at that moment so I just let the game run by itself, and when I wanted to go back to When I connected, error 23917 appeared.
      I've been reading a little and I still find it difficult to understand, I think that the version of MKW that I downloaded was turquoise and hearing that they banned me, but I'm not sure. Can you help me please? My friend code is 3742-6459-5913.

I don't upload images :(
      Hi there,
      In the game "Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games", for the Wii, there are some hacked times in the Wiimmfi leaderboards for the event 'Freestyle Swimming'. All of them have 0 seconds times, which is impossible to obtain normally. It's not fair for the people playing fair and square because they lose placements because of cheaters.
      Could you remove these 0 second times from the leaderboards? For comparison, the legitimate World Record is 43,527 seconds.

media.discordapp.net/attachmen…5105b02d6011e61f1f1076ef&
      Hi,

Getting the error code 23917 on Metroid Prime Hunters for Nintendo DS. I've been playing on my phone using melonDS, having a blast with the community. Today I couldn't connect online.

My Friend Code on Metroid Prime Hunters is 0865-0161-0949.

If I was banned for some reason, all I can say is that I don't even know how I could cheat on this emulator. Frankly don't even care. I just want to play my favorite handheld game with others.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have recorded all my recent matches, so I can use that footage to prove I'm not a cheater, if that's the assumption here.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von finRatman ()